To Show You I Love You.

Elliot lay with Joey her breathing calming as they lay on the floor of the hut he watched the ceiling as she asked a question.

" I..Elliot I want to be with you and not just when I travel to another reality, in my dreams I want to feel you touch me in my reality hear your voice and feel your lips against mine I want our baby to grow up with his father how can we make that possible? " Joey asked and Elliot pondered an answer before replying.

" All you need to do is carry the baby to term and everything will fall into place, our child will have a father. " Elliot answered hoping he didn't sound like he knew something she didn't which he did know.

" I hope you don't mind the appending weight I am sure to gain. " Joey stated suddenly as if ignoring his previous statement.

Elliot chuckled, " Don't worry my brave, brave girl you are carrying my
 child what is more beautiful than that so no I don't mind that you'll gain weight you're beautiful. " Elliot said holding her tight she felt safe in the soldier's arms her mind quickly drifted to war to not only WW1 and Elliott's participation but to her father's death in a war she wanted Elliot to feel loved.

Joey quickly moved so that she was on top of his lap as she moved herself to be able to dry-hump him rubbing against his crotch he placed his hands on the sides of her stomach and she continued the dry humping his eyes fluttered shut as she rubbed her hand against his groin feeling his hardness in his paints "he's so sensitive, a sensitive man so easy to tease. " Joey thought she noticed the darkness of the thought but she unbuttoned his pants so she could access his cock she ran her hand up and down giving a pretty lazy handjob but Elliot wasn't complaining however as she knew she was good with her mouth.

Joey moved to lean across his lap he stroked her back his eyes looking at her with pure adoration and admiration for her and lust of course.

She wrapped her lips around his cock swirling the top sucking softly and teasing she heard him let a breath escape she really wanted to hear him moan for her.

She quickly sees sucked his cock licking the side of the shaft while licking back up before inhaling practically his entire length into her mouth and filling her throat she stopped to massage his balls softly cradling them in her hands while he whimpered he ran his free hands through her hair.

" Jo...ey. You're so beautiful. " He breathed.

He was keeping surprising composure but once she started her deepthroating he was lost.

" Fuuck. " Elliot moaned " Joe..y it's so good sweetheart. "

" I want you to cum inside of me.." Joey said pulling her mouth off with a pop.

Joey undressed herself and softly placed herself on his cock. Elliot noticed a noticeable change in Joey maybe because of her pregnancy and Xipes influence he places his hands on her his as he started slamming her down onto his cock over and over with each slam she cried out.

" FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! " Joey screamed out and Elliot groaned with her in ecstatic pleasure.

" So good, inside you your so beautiful, and I love you. " Elliot gasped

"Cum for me Elliot. " Joey said as she felt him hit deeper inside feeling her up.