A new life for the damned

Elliot sat in an office beside Joey as a clock ticked on the wall in the small room. Joey squeezed his hand softly her head resting on his shoulder as the door to the office swung open a woman entered her hair up in a red ponytail the woman had a thick Russian accent but she made sure to shut and lock the door behind her.

" Hello Misses Summerskill I am Doctor Kira Turgenev I will be doing your ultrasound today. "

Joey knew to lay back as Doctor Turgenev started getting the preparations ready.

" Is this your first child Misses Summerskill. " Doctor Turenev asked looking at the monitors before moving closer to Joey.

" Yes, It is. " Joey answered and Elliot didn't know much about modern technology so he was mostly quiet when he had first been alive they didn't know the sex of the child until it was born.

" How exciting. " Doctor Turgenev responded pulling up Joey's blouse to spread the gel onto her stomach.

" And you sir?" Turgenev asked as she started scanning and looking back to check the monitor as she started.

" This is my first child." Elliot replied as Turgenev continued to scan as an image popped up and she looked at it curiously, " Ah.. You are British no? " Doctor Turgenev asked Elliot as she moved the scanner further away to check something.

" Yes. " Elliot replied as Joey tried to sit up to look at the screen "What is it?" She asked and Doctor Turgenev turned and said.

" It's twins. "

Doctor Turgnev leaned over and grabbed a tissue to wipe the gel off.

" Uh, twins are you certain?" Joey asked

"Yes dear, see. " Turgenev pointed her finger to each what looked like a blob on the monitor.

" Alright," Joey said as Doctor Turgenev threw the wipe in the trashcan.

" Would you like a photo? " Turgenev asked and Joey nodded and Doctor Turgenev quickly left the room.

" Two? Two? Elliot not that I am displeased why would there be two I thought he only needed one heir! Maybe, maybe now we can get to keep a child." Joey finished as Elliot took her hand in his patting it with his other.

" It'll be alright Joanne I promise." Elliot said and Joey listened as this was the first time she could recall him calling her by her full name.

After they left the office Joey held a photo of the scan at the top was the date and below that it read "Summerskill Twins"

It should say "Spencer," she thought to herself but she held it tight as they walked back to her car.

She didn't remember driving back to her apartment must've been the stress but she unlocked the door to her apartment.

As she walked in first he followed he noticed it was quite spacious with a city view of New York City a window he himself had once appeared in to her though that was a memory.

" Oh! My God! Joey uttered gasping. " I can't believe I forget Elliot you must be starving what would you like for dinner. " Joey asked not even taking off her coat as she trudged to the kitchen he followed the kitchen was also quite impressive.

" Anything is fine my dear. " Elliot answered and blush crossed Joey's cheeks out of all of her romances though only highschool ones that never went anywhere none of them called her any sweet names.

Joey opened the fridge to fix some eggs and began the process of scrambling them though fixing breakfast reminded her of when Teri had burnt that toast making breakfast her way of thanking her and once again her mind was brought to her former friend turned cenobite.

She felt a tear run down her cheek as she cooked her back turned to Elliot but soon the food was finished and she placed it on the table as she went back and brought some white wine and sat it down with a glass for him she knowing not to partake.

Elliot seemed fine with dinner Joey was always self-conscious about her cooking.

They watched Television, later in the evening he wasn't at all taken back by it as she thought he'd be but she neglected to remenber that he was alive when film was invented so Television, shouldn't be all that strange.

She lay on the couch in his lap her head resting on his thigh as she nuzzled as close as she could to him.

" Aren't you tired dear? " Elliot asked and Joey yawned in response and turned the TV off with a click.

" I haven't shown you my bedroom well our bedroom now have I? " Joey asked knowing the answer as she took his hand guiding him behind her up the staircase.

"Tada!" She exclaimed as she showed him her room it was a decent size but compared to the rest of the apartment quite small.

She walked over to her dresser as she stripped from her day clothes in front of him which besides during sex women in Elliots time were modest but he knew this wasn't 1921 so he watched her as she pulled out a pair of silky pajamas and slipped them on and he took his sweater and shirt off and she turned around and chuckled.

" We're definitely going shopping for you tomorrow, after all, I don't think my boss would mind me missing work for a couple days. " Joey said chuckling knowingly her eyes black though Elliot didn't think she was aware of the color change and didn't want to worry her so he quickly kissed her pushing her down into the mattress.

Joey gasped "That's cheating." She murmured through the kissing as she wrapped her hands around his neck whilst he pulled away only to attack her neck and suck and nibble at it she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her groin and whimpering, thrusting against him.

She noticed his eyes dark now and She knew she must've gotten Xipes attention.

" Dirty.. Dirty.. Girl." Xipe purred though Elliots overall energy and protective aura remained Xipe controlled his body.

" It would seem the blood you consumed is effecting you misses summerskill or should I say my consort. "  Xipe said as Joey whined thrusting up against him.

" You still lust even when I am in control child?" Xipe asked.

Joey whined her now jet black eyes looking needy.

" Please.. Please! " She whined trusting up against him his cock was hard.

" Alright child but answers this?" Xipe asked

Joey looked up

" What is your purpose child?" Xipe asked as he wrapped a hand around her throat.

" I carry the child of the inferno of the labyrinth the heir to leviathan I exist only to serve you my master. " Joey answered and Xipe liked the response.

" Such an obedient child and tonight you shall serve me on your knees. " Xipe said ordering and Joey was obedient and quickly got on her knees.

Xipe yanked her hair " Open your mouth child. " Joey did so and Xipe quicky shoved the entirety of his an Elliotts shared cock into her waiting mouth brutally fucking her mouth drool dripping out of her mouth tears in her eyes though Xipe wanted to completely brutalize this girl he unwillingly slowed down his face stroking her hair Elliots stupid human emotions Xipe came in her mouth ordering her to shallow which she did her black eyes lustful.

"Layback child," Xipe ordered.