Billie is a bad boy ;D (Cptr. 4)

I woke up, still tired, to Billies bare chest. I was surprised at first to see the glorious boy embracing me but then yet again remembered what happened. I didn't dare move, not wanting to wake him up. It was only 6am after all.

"How'd you sleep, sweetheart?" Said Billie, startling me. I didn't think he was awake.

"Oh... sorry if I woke you up." I said, embarrassed. I still hadn't move from Billie soft and warm chest.

"Naw it ok. I woke up half an hour ago. I was trying not to wake you." He said, brushing my hair with his hands. I closed my eyes slowly and didn't let go of Billie. I didn't want to move, I wanted the day to stay like this forever. But I knew we had to get up at some point.

"C'me here." Billie said, Sitting up and lifting me onto his lap like I was a child. I giggled as he did this. He laughed along with me.

"I looked at the forecast for today... looks like the rain has cleared up and we can go to the beach today!" He whispered excitedly. I squealed in happiness. We sorta just sat there for a while, the two weirdos we are.

"GOOOOOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKERRRRRS!" Trè yelled as he kicked open the door, a bowel of crêps in his hand. (Yup, the crêps are back) He ran across Billies room as Billie set me down next to him, all of us laughing at Très entrance.

As Trè opened the blinds to revel a beautiful sunrise, I grabbed a crêp from the bowl.

"Heeeey give that back." He said, trying to grab it back from me. I stuffed it in my mouth before he could. He frowned, and then bounced out of the room.

"What the actual fuck was that." Billie said snickering. I shrugged and smiled and kissed him on the lips not to aggressively before running up to my room.
(Roses are red,
Cacti are prickly
Holy shit...
That escalated quickly :D)

I grabbed my black two-piece bathing suit and threw a t-shirt and shorts over it. Then I looked at myself in the mirror... my black eyeliner was all messed up from last night. Shit...

I wiped it off quickly, just so it wouldn't get everywhere when I swam, and turned around to find Mike.

"Hey there... why are you in my room?" I asked, worried that he might have seen me changing. He shrugged in return.

"Just wanted to say we are all ready to go when you are." He said. I didn't think he was blushing, but I definitely saw something when he exited the room. I shrugged it off.

Before I left, I checked myself in the mirror, lifting up my shirt and sucking in my gut. I wouldn't say I'm skinny... but I'm not saying I'm fat. I dunno. I don't like how I look. Fucking low self esteem.

I slowly walked downstairs to see the boys with beach towels and their swim trunks on.

"Hey! Ready to go? You put on sunscreen?" Billie asked, handing me a bottle of sunscreen. I shook my head and ran into the bathroom where I quickly applied it. I wouldn't wanna get sunburnt... I had a feeling something might happen today and I wouldn't wanna ruin my body beforehand.

After that, we quickly exited the house and walked quickly to the beach. By now, it was about seven and people would start coming. There wouldn't be a place to put a beach towel after a while.

Three minutes later

We set down our towels and I took off the clothing covering my bathing suit. The boys did the same. Billie glanced over at me and smiled.

"You look good." He chuckled. I blushed and we all went towards the water.

I wrapped my arms around my bare part of my chest once my feet touched the water. It was FREEZING. I jumped back with a yelp. Trè turned around and threw water at me which made me even more cold.