I'm putting a name in for this chapter because I forgot(Cptr. 18)

Hey peoples. This is gonna be a weird filler chapter, so it's gonna be short. It's probably gonna be what happens to May because why the fook not. I'm bored and don't know what to write. I'm not gonna go back and change the authors note, so deal if that's not the chapter. But if it is in this chapter, what happens to May might be a triggering subject for people, so read with caution if that what happens. 

"Maddy." I heard Billie's voice whisper in my ear softly. I groaned and snuggled into his chest. He chuckled.

"Maddy wake up." He said again, brushing my hair with his fingers. I moved a bit so I could look at his face. He looked down at me with a lopsided smile. I laughed at his weirdness and he laughed along with me. 

"Good morning, beautiful." He said once I slowly started to sit up. I looked at him, laying on the bed, the orange sunlight from the early morning sunrise relefelcing off his bare chest. Man, this dude was attractive. Thank god he was mine. 

"'Morning handsome." I said, responding with another cliche nickname. Billie pulled me into a hug, both of us facing the window outside. He rested his face in the crook of my neck. 

"I hope Bob will be gone for good. I don't want him taking you back. Mike called the police as soon as we got home to arrest him again. The two boys that were working for him got to go back to their homes, so they'll be fine." Billie whispered. I sighed in relief to know that Tyler and Josh were ok. 

"Thank god. Those boys didn't really... 'work for him'... but they did try to help me get out." I said, listing to Billie's breathing. We sat there for a moment, just me laying in Billie's warm embrace. Then I could hear my phone buzz. Someone had texted me. 

I sighed as I squirmed out of Billie's arm to grab my phone. Billie whined once I was fully out of his reach. 

"Maddy come baaaaack." He said sadly. I giggled and layed back down next to him. He proceeded to wrap his arms around me again as I checked my text messages. There was one text from Gerard. 

"May is open for visiting hours today if you guys want to come visit her." The good friend in me said, "Hey, Maddy. Go visit her." But then I looked over and saw Billie's precious face. I laughed a little at the weird expression held on his face. 

"Billie, let's go meet Gerard and his band at the hospital to visit May today." I said, nudging him. He groaned and sat up with me. 

"Sure. What time are we meeting them?" He said. I quickly texted Gerard the question, which he responded with "around two". I looked up at Billie, who was reading my texts over my shoulder. Then he looked up at me. 

"We've got time to kill." Billie said with a sly smile. I laughed and shook my head. Billie frowned as he knew that I had caught on to what he ment. 

"Fine. But i'm gonna go take a shower." He said, climbing out of the bed. I shrugged and layed back down. 

"I'm going to go try to fall asleep again." I said, turning over and closing my eyes. I slowly drifted off to sleep in an instant. 

After a little bit under an hour of sleep...

I slowly woke up to check the time, hoping that I had slept for a while more.

11:01 

I sighed. I had only slept for about fifty minutes. I leaned against the wall behind the bed, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up. I heard the door slowly open to reveal Billie with a towel around his waist. To think he had nothing on underneath made me blush a little bit. Once Billie saw me looking at him with my face all red, he smirked a bit.