★ | 005. you're undead to me

Book: All Loved Up
Chapter 5: You're Undead To Me
Word Count: 2545

Book: All Loved UpChapter 5: You're Undead To MeWord Count: 2545

"Are you aware of what's going on upstairs." Elena said as soon as she entered the kitchen, pointing above her. Jenna nodded her head in confirmation. "And you have no objection?"

"He could be craftier about it. At least made an effort to sneak her in and out." Jenna laughed.

Lana shook her head, eating a scoop of her cereal. "It's so gross. I heard noises coming from that room that I should never have to hear." She grimaced in disgust. Vicki or Jeremy weren't her favourite people at the moment.

Jenna smiled, looking down at the notebook she was writing in. "Oh, and uh, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

"So, you're actually going to do it. You're going to go out with Logan." Elena sang the mans name, teasing her aunt as she poured her own bowl of cereal.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes." Jenna looked at Elena with soft eyes. "And have you heard from Stefan?"

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago, hi, uh, Elena, I, uh, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." Elena scrunched her nose up in annoyance.

"And you still haven't called him?" Lana asked. She wanted to know what was going on with Damon, so she could go and kill him herself for what he did to Caroline. He should be scared for the next time he saw her.

"No." Her sister said firmly. "Not going to either."

"And you're okay with everything?" Jenna asked.

"No, I'm not okay with any of it." Elena slammed the milk carton onto the counter. "But I'm not going to cry about it either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose world stop spinning because of some guy." She roughly started to eat her cereal.

"Okay then."

"I'll be fine." Elena huffed, walking out of the kitchen.

Lana looked at Jenna. "She is so not fine."

Lana and Elena went their separate ways. Elena went straight to school and Lana went over to Caroline's to pick her and Bonnie up.

After getting to Caroline's house she walked in and went to the blondes room, seeing her standing in front of the mirror trying to cover up the marks on her neck. Lana tried not to let her anger show on her face and went over to the blonde, hugging her.

"I'm fine." Caroline said before she could ask.

Lana pulled away from the hug, looking at her neck with sadness. "He's not going to get away with this. I won't let him. I'll do... something."