Chapter 1

You were walking down the streets, heading home after a long first day at work, you were exhausted the entire day of your first job and your boss is already yelling at your face, you really wanted to punch the living daylight out of that asshole of a boss you have...but you didn't because you don't want to loss your job that you just have.

Y/N: Ugh~ first day on the job and my boss is already yelling at my face...*sigh* I'm gonna have deal with this for forty years until I die...

You said as you complain on of how your fist day on the job went, after a few moments of walking down the streets you felt a buzz on your pocket which was you phone, you took the phone out of your pocket and answer who's calling you.

Y/N: Hello?

Ted: Hay Y/N, its me Ted!

Once you heard Rex's voice, you can already getting annoyed by just hearing the guys voice, the reason why your annoyed by this guy is his the reason why your boss yelling at you on your first day of your job.

Y/N: Oh...

Ted: Oh come on! Don't be like that Y/N, I'm just calling you of saying congratulations~

Y/N: For what? I didn't do anything...

Ted: What are you talking about of course you did! You got the boss yell at you of the first day of the job hahahahaaaahaha!

Ted then started to laugh over the other end of the call, once he started laughing you feel more annoyed by this guy that you started to squeeze your phone in a tight grip as you were trying to crush it.

Ted: Hehehe~ oh man, everyone at work are already calling you the "First Mistake" because you made a mistake at your first day of the job that made the boss yell at your face! HAHAHAHAAA!

Y/N: Tch!

You felt the urge to throw your phone as hard as you could at the hard solid concrete ground that your were standing on because Ted that was on the phone is pissing you off...so that's what you did, you grip onto your phone tightly as slammed it right hard towards the hard solid concrete ground, which cause your phone to break into pieces and ending the call mostly.

Y/N: *breathing heavily out of rage*

Once after you did that, a few bystanders were watching you and they started to gossip of what just happened, especially the kids that saw what you just did.

Kid: Hay mommy, why does that guy look angry?

Parent Mother: Don't worry about him sweety, his just having a bad day...

You could also hear some of the people around you gossiping of what just happened so you ignored them, you just sigh in stress as you started walking down the street again as you make your way home so you could rest.

Y/N: Ugh....I'm gonna need a new phone....also I hate my life...so much...

You said to yourself as you sounded dead on the inside, you then continue to proceed walking through the streets as you make your way to your home, you were then about to turn into a corner when suddenly...

*BEEB*BEEB*

Y/N: Huh?

You then hear loud horn that sounded like it came from a vehicle and it was getting louder as it get close to you, you then turn toward its direction as you then saw a small white cargo truck approaching you in high speed.

Y/N: What the-?!

Once you saw this your instincts kicked in as you immediately moved out of the approaching vehicles way, the the speeding vehicle then drifted as it turn to a tight corner of the road, once it, it causes some boxes to slip out of the small cargo truck from behind as it drifted, the truck then started to drive away at high speed like its in a hurry...