Chapter 8

Another day has arrived, your servants, X, Altria Alter, and Chloe decided they want to explore the city you live in and get to know area a bit more, so you also decided to take them to the City Mall and let them see what they like while site-scene around the city a little.

Y/N: Okay, we're almost at the Mall, just a few blocks around the corner

Altria Alter: I appreciate you taking us out around for a bit Master

Y/N: Don't worry about it, besides I can't let you girls stay indoors all the time, not to mention letting you girls site-scene for once in a while.

You said as you turn towards Altria Alter, once you turn your attention towards her you examined her casual clothing for a bit, its like she was part of a biker gang in that clothing of hers.

Y/N: By the way, that clothing of yours, you look really badass wearing it Altria

Altria Alter: R-Really? T-Thank you Master...

Altria Alter then blushed a little from your sudden compliment about her clothing, Chloe and X saw Altria Alter's little blush on her face.

Chloe: Aww~ is the King of Knights blushing from Master's simple compliment?~

Altria Alter: Q-Quiet you loli Archer, it doesn't concern you....

Chloe: Hehe, anyway; its like Master is taking the 3 of us all in a one big date, right Assassin?

X: SABER!! And yes, its like a date with Master....except the 3 of us at the same time...

Y/N: H-How is this supposed to be a date if I'm taking the 3 of you out at the same time?

You said with a little red blush on your face just thinking about going on a date with all three girls at once, you just wanted to take the three of them out of the house for once in a while and not be crap inside all the time.

Chloe: Well...ever heard of a Harem King before?

Y/N: I AM NOT A HAREM KING!!

You exclaimed out as your face was now blushing red, little did you know that your Fate has already been sealed of being surrounded by numerous Female Servants.........and maybe a Trap or two....

-

Timeskip as you, Altria Alter, X, and Chloe were now at the City Mall, all of you saw it was packed with people coming in and out of the building, saw numerous people going to different shopping stores as they do there own thing.

Y/N: Welp as expected, there sure are a lot of people here, it is Summer so there's that...

X: Master! There's a restaurant over there that has Spicy Instant Noodles, I want to have some!

Altria Alter: I prefer to have some burgers at Burger King...

Y/N thoughts: What the hell...we just got here and these two are already hunger....?