Chapter 3

A few months have passed since you summoned X from the "Phone of Hero's" yes, that's what its called, the Phone has records of historical individuals that made an impact to history of the world like King Arthur and Sherlock Holmes, at least that's what X said about the Phone a little, she doesn't know that much except capable of summoning Servants IF you have the mana for it.

Yes! You heard that right, you need a numerous amount or mana to summon servants, meaning life force, usually after using a numerous amount of mana to summon servants will make an ordinary person pass out or even worse, die out...but you were no ordinary person, no! You have a trick or should I say "gift" up your sleeves.

X: Master, I have to ask...

Y/N: Yea what is it X?

X: Its been a few months since you summoned me and I've been wondering....why haven't you summoned any more servants?

Y/N: Well...I don't have a reason to do that? I mean, I'm in no danger and there's no Holy Grail War or....whatever you call it is going on...besides, mage craft isn't even popular here in the states, we focus on technology and science here besides...magic...

X: Hmm, you do have a far point of what you said master...but still, you should summon another servant, just in case...

Y/N: Alright fine...I'll try to summon a servant tonight okay?

X: Understood, and if you summon a Saber, I'm afraid I'll have to kill that servant

Y/N: What's up with you and Sabers? Whatever those are anyway...

Right now you and X were going there the supermarket buying some groceries, mostly food because your started to run out...and because X has a big appititght, while you and X where going threw the supermarket buying groceries of food, the two of you were being stalked by an individual using mage craft to hide its appearance.

???: Visual with the Master and its Servant...Servant Class unknown to database....

The mysteries individual said as it was talking to someone through mage craft to communicate through the other end to the person it was talking with.

???: Understood, continuing observing the Master and its Servant...

The mysteries individual then started to follow you and X threw the supermarket while keeping a bit of a distance between the mysterious individual and you two.

After a while, you and X finished buying the food groceries that you both need so you two started to head back to your home, you two then started walking down the streets as a few bystanders walk by and a few vehicles drive down threw the roads, while you and X were walking down the streets, the mysterious individual was stalking the both of you...and it was read to summon a "servant"

Y/N: Okay, we got enough food to last for the both of us until my next paycheck....just make sure you don't eat all of it alright?

X: That is a difficult demand to make of me to do master...but I will try for you...

Y/N: Heh, thanks X...so, what you wanna eat tonight?

X: Hmm...I was thinking- ?!

You were then pushed away by X making you fall to the hard concrete ground, making you drop the food of groceries.

Y/N: Hey! What was-

*CLANK*

You then saw some object fly pass close to your face as it made a loud clank sound once it made impact to the solid ground, you then turn towards were it landed as you saw it was some sort of axe that was sent flying right across your face