Chapter 9

Elizabeth: Little Weasel! Little Weasel! I'm bored!

Y/N: What do you want me to do? Sing you an Oncore?

Elizabeth: Ooh~ you can sing little weasel?

Y/N: It was figure of speech, of course I can't sing; also stop calling me "Little Weasel" I do not look like one!

Elizabeth: Aww, why not? It sounds like a cute nickname for you little weasel

Y/N thought: Of all the nicknames she had to choose "weasel"?!

You and your female servants were now back at your home, after what happened at the mall you decided to just call it a day, you were planning on taking g the girls around the city but that plan is now busted, also since you got back Elizabeth has been complaining of being bored in your home

Y/N: Four girls.....I have now four girls living under the same roof with me now....

Chloe: You sound like its a bad thing, I thought guys like you would be all happy and excited about it Master

Y/N: Ever heard of "The Tragic Life of a Harem Protagonist" before?

Chloe: Oh that, well I do suppose having a Harem is not all sunshine and rainbows....

Y/N: No...it is not all sunshine and rainbows...its more like a curse, although I'll admit its not all that bad...

Right now you, Elizabeth, and Chloe were in the living room chatting while also watching some t.v., Altria Alter and X were putting up the there new clothes in there rooms.

Elizabeth: Hey, little weasel; what do you think about idols?

Y/N: What do I think about idols? I really don't think much about them....

Elizabeth: O-Oh is that so....

Elizabeth than had a down expression on her face after hearing your reply about idols, she that you'll be happy of having a dragon idol with you and as your servant too.

Y/N: But...I do give them credit of having guts...

Elizabeth: Huh? Having...guts?

Y/N: Yea, having guts to sing and perform in front of a bunch of people, I can never do that; stage fright and all, so I think idols are impressive to sing in front of a crowd

Elizabeth: O-Oh really? Hehe....

Y/N: Why the sudden question anyway?

Elizabeth: O-Oh, its nothing, I just...wanted to know what you think about them is all l-little weasel...

You then saw Elizabeth turn her head the other way from you as she had a red blush all over her face, you sat there thinking why she asked you that but you pay no mind about it, Chloe saw Elizabeth's blushing face as she had a smug grin expression on.

Chloe thoughts: Jeez, she's so easy to read...although master is either dense or is pretending to not notice it at all...*sigh*

-

Gudako: So....the doctor said there's a Mage here that has a lead on who has the Phone right?

Mash: Yes Senpai, the Doctor informed us earlier that a Mage from Atlas has Intel on the person were looking for....although I'm not sure where that Mage is right now...

Gudako: Well, Mages usually hide there presents by using some kind of Magecraft so they don't get attention from ordinary people right?

Mash: Oh right! I should able to detect the Mage from there Magic Circuit, let me just-