Chapter 4

Timeskip as you, X and now your new servant Altria Alter who is the King of Knights where now in your house after the encounter of a Shadow Servant Berzerker, right now X and Altria were in the living room, both of them were sitting across from one another while the dining table was between the two, X was giving Altria Alter a suspesus stare while Altria herself just sat there calmly.

X: *staaaaaare*~

Altria Alter: *sigh* why are you giving me such a unpleasant stare?

X: Your a Saber right? I'm suppose to eradicate all Saber Faces off the face of the world

Altria Alter: I like to see you try Assassin

X: I'm a Saber! Not an Assassin!

Altria Alter: *sigh* how did master even summon such an arrogant Servant like you?

Meanwhile, you were in the kitchen making dinner for you, X and Altria Alter, you were cooking burgers so all of you would eat hamburgers tonight....with some chips of course.

Y/N: Huh...hope they like burgers, that's literally the only thing I'm good at cooking...except Spam, I'm also good at cooking Spam

-

Once you finish cooking the burgers, you gotten the things you needed to head to the living room where X and Altria Alter were waiting for you, you headed towards the living room with the burgers and chips held.

Y/N: Alright, I'm made some burgers and got some chips, I hope this is enough for you girls...

Altria Alter: Thank you master, I appreciate you cooking us food

X: Hey! I wasn't done talking to you!

Y/N: That's enough X, foods already on the table

X: Oh hey food, thanks master!

You sat down with X and Altria Alter as the three of you started eating your burgers and chips, X was smiling while eating her food while Altria Alter eaten hers calmly, while you were eating you started to have a little chit-chat with Altria Alter.

Y/N: Soooo...Altria, your a Saber huh?

Altria Alter: Yes, I'm a Saber Class, Weilder of Excalibur

Y/N: Oh cool- WAIT WHAT?!

Altria Alter: Is there something I said master?

Y/N: Your telling me that....that sword you have...is Excalibur...meaning....your King Arthur?

Altria Alter: I know your confused master but yes, I am King Arthur; Ruler of Camelot

You were surprised and shocked that the Legendary King Arthur himself...is a female, while Altria Alter explain to you her origin, X was too busy eating her food with a smile on her face

X: Mmmm~ so good~

Y/N: Wait a minute wait a minute, hold the phone here...I thought King Arthur was a Male...

Altria Alter: So did everyone, I hide my identity as a female to be a Male so I can wield Excalibur, are you familiar of The Sword and The Stone?

Y/N: Pretty much, I have the movie called King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, it got me hooked up in a lot of folklore like Excalibur and Avalon

Altria Alter: I see...do you mind if I watch that movie?

Y/N: Of course you can! But...maybe some other time, I need to get some sleep, gotta wake up early to go to work tomorrow...

Altria Alter: Understandable, I will wait to watch the movie with you when your not working master

X: Hey! I want more chips!

Y/N: S-Sure, knock yourself out...anyway, I have extra room for you to sleep in Altria although....your gonna have to share with X hehe...

You said in a nervous chuckle, X was just sitting there enjoying her chips with a smile face as Altria Alter just gave a soft sigh.

Altria Alter: Such a Fate to share a room with an arrogant Servant like her...

X: Mmm? You said something?

Altria Alter: Nothing at all...

X: 'Kay!

Y/N: Hehe...s-sorry about this, this house has two bedrooms, one for me and one for guest just in case...

Altria Alter: Its alright master, I understand; I will not complain about it

Y/N: I feel like I should treat you more highly since....you know, your a King and all...

Altria Alter: I maybe a King, but I'm a King from the past, now I'm your Servant and your Sword, I'll cut down your enemies and protect you with this cursed Sword my Master

Altria Alter said, you were taken back of what she said to you, that she's your Servant and Sword, it kinda made you blush and lost for words

Y/N: O-Oh umm...thanks I guess...a-anyway I'll go take a shower now hehe...

You said with a nervous chuckle as you quickly got up and hurried to the bathroom to take a shower while leaving X and Altria Alter behind in the living room.

Altria Alter: Hey Assassin

X: Saber!

Altria Alter: Whatever...help me wash the dishes

X: Wash the dishes? Why?

Altria Alter: Because Master cooked this food for us and we have to repay him somehow, now help me wash the dishes

X: Huh, you do have a point, okay! I'll help! But just this once....I haven't forgotten that your a Saber...

Altria Alter: *sigh* dealing with you is going to be annoying...

-

Timeskip, the next has arrived, right now you were getting dressed as you get ready for work, you got your uniform on you as you got ready to leave the house.

Y/N: Alright, I'll be back home this afternoon, try not to make a mess of the place while I'm gone, okay you two?

Altria Alter: Understood, we'll look after the house while your at work master

X: And I'll totally won't eat everything in the fridge while your gone

Y/N thoughts: I know that's a fucking lie...

Y/N: Welp, I'm off...

Altria Alter: Wait master

Y/N: Huh?

Before you could walk out of the door, Altria Alter stopped you, you turn to her as she approached you closely which case you to blush a bit.

Altria Alter: Your tie is a bit uneven, let me fix it

Y/N: U-Umm yea s-sure...

Altria Alter undo your tie as she made it look perfect on you, once she finish with your tie problem she backed away a bit.

Altria Alter: There, all fixed Master

Y/N: T-Thanks I guess.......see ya!

You said nervously as you quickly walked out of the house and closed the door behind you leaving X and Altria Alter behind.

Altria Alter: Now that master is off to his work, we shall clean the house while his gone

X: Meh I good, I gonna go watch some Family Guy- GAHAA!

X then felt a hard grip on her shoulder as Altria Alter was gripping on her with such brute force and strength that can make X's shoulder pop off easily.

Altria Alter: I said "We'll clean the house"

X: Gah! This is why I hate you Saber Faces!

-

Chapter 4 done, hope you enjoy, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!