Chapter 10

Y/N: ....Soooo

Gudako: Mmm?

Y/N: Why are you sitting on my lap?

Gudako: Because I want to

Y/N: After you being gone for a year now, you came back out of nowhere and your now sitting on my lap....

Gudako: Okay, I have a good reason why I was gone and didn't tell you....

Y/N: Heh, yea right....

Mash: U-Umm...Senpai?

Right now you and the girls where all gathered around in the living room of your house, Gudako was sitting on your lap as you were sitting on the couch, the rest of the girls were watch you and Gudako, not to mention your servants were staggering glares at her.

Gudako: Hmm? What is it Mash?

Mash: Well....

Altria Alter: *staaaaare*

X: *staaaaare*

Chloe: *staaaaare*

Elizabeth: *staaaaare*

Mash: Maybe you shouldn't sit on his lap, his servants are....starting at you...

Gudako: Huh? Oh! Hehe, sorry girls; I didn't mean to clinch to Y/N, its just that I haven't seen him in a long time that I just couldn't help myself

Gudako said as she then got off from your lap as she stood up next to Mash, your servants then stop giving Gudako threatening glares at her as they all sigh.

Chloe: Jeez, I didn't know Master has a girlfriend, here I thought he was a dense virgin....

Y/N: Hey! Who you calling a "Dense Virgin"?!

X: I thought the same too, I was hoping to take Masters virginity....*sigh*

Y/N: Excuse me WHAT?!

Sion: Aaaanyway, we should probably start discussing the important stuff right now, we can all talk about who gets to have sex with Y/N later

Y/N: What the WHAT?!

-

Sion: I guess we should start with introductions first, I'm Sion Eltham Sokaris, I'm a Mage from the Atlas Institution

Mash: I'm Mash Krylight, I came here with Senpai...

Gudako: Since your servants don't know who I am, I'll introduce myself also, I'm Gudako Fujimaru, Master of Chaldea....well at least I was hehe...

After the three girls introduced themselves to you and your servants, you have a few questions swimming around your head as you wanted to know what there doing, you had a hunch why of course, the Phone you have that's capable of Summoning multiple Servants.

Y/N: Let me guess, all of you are here for this thing right?

You then reach into your pocket as you pull out The Phone, you place in down on the coffee table that was in front of you as the Phone was showing your Command Seal on the black touch screen.

Gudako: The Phone of Hero's, so you did have it!

Y/N: Of course I had it with me, why wouldn't I?

Gudako: Well I thought you were some sort of Mage with hidden abilities to summon multiple servants but I guess I was wrong hehe

Sion: I am curious, how did get a hold of it anyway?

Y/N: Uhhh....on the side of the road...

Gudako: .....