CHAPTER 1: Introduction

YOUR POV

My name is Hwang Yerin and I am 17 years old. I live with my dad in a not so big house and I am living a normal life. People around me mostly describe me as an unsociable person, what can I do? I hate crowded places, I don't talk to strangers, I don't make new friends, I am too shy to ask for directions, I always stutter if I introduce myself, and sometimes I can't even find the words to say. So instead of failing miserably about social interaction things, I just always keep my thoughts to myself and never talk to anyone around, apart from my dad.

But even though they call me the unsociable one, they saw me as a kind and intelligent person too, I don't know how they judge me like that just by seeing me and it felt weird cause I am not even close to any of those who tell me that, I only have one idea why they say so. Maybe because they can see me helping out others silently? Or studying my heart out? Well that's the only reason anyway.

I grew up with my father beside me, his name is Hwang Junsu, I always asked him where's my mom and at first he'll tell me that she died but from time to time he just didn't answer me anymore. His actions towards me change too, when I was a kid I can clearly remember how he took care of me as if I was the most precious child in the whole world but as I grew up he change a lot, he treat me as if I am a garbage. He'll make me cook, clean the house, do the laundry, order me to go home after school, which I always obey but if there's a time I'll go home late because of a project he'll beat me up not believing my words. He's quite troublesome but his still my dad anyway.

The only thing I knew from my mom is that, she is beautiful and smart but quite friendly, and that she's dead. That's all what dad told me. It's weird that he seem to talk about mom as if he don't knew her thoroughly but even though it's like that, I trust dad, I am sure there's a reason for those unanswered questions.

When it comes to friends, well like I said earlier I don't interact or have social life so what do you expect? I don't have friends of course

When it comes to siblings, well I don't have any I am just alone. One and only me

All I have for now is my dad, my studies, and my life. That's all, sad right? But I prefer it that way, I don't know why but I have trust issues. I can feel who to trust and who to not, and sometimes even my senses tells me to trust a certain person I chose not to, because they'll just leave and die anyway. We all die, and that's true

I may sound like I am such a realistic person, and yes I am. As much as I want to sound friendly well, I just can't.

But even though I am not a sociable person and I sound not so friendly even though I am,

Today I am standing alongside tons of people and I hate it, I felt small and I am starting to felt nervous here, I am not the type of person who can associate conversations, and as much as I want to escape this place and go home, I don't want my dad to be angry again.

I am surrounded my plenty of colors red and white, just that and I also hate it. I am a fan of white but not red. Whenever I saw red I just can't bear it. No offense but I just felt a weird feeling whenever I saw red colors and I don't want to feel it anymore.

Another thing that I hate is that dad make me wore a dress, I am also not a fan of dresses, anything but gowns and dresses. I don't like it, I felt very uncomfortable around it.

YOUR OUTFIT

I mean look at it, it's pretty but I prefer jeans and hoodies more

I mean look at it, it's pretty but I prefer jeans and hoodies more. But if I wear the clothes I like instead of what dad pick for me, well I'm dead if I do so. What's worse is that it's red. Funny right? Three things you hate in one place, oh wait four causes it's not just the color of red, dresses and the crowds

It's my soon to be mom, yes and any second now she's my step mom already. I am not angry cause she'll be my mom but I hate it for the fact that I just met her like yesterday and the next thing I knew is that dad and her are getting married I mean where did they even met each other? Dad always head off to work and come back home after work, his life revolves around work and only work, and now his getting married with a woman I don't barely knew, ho could've at least introduce her to me weeks before the wedding right? But why yesterday when their wedding is today!?

The motif color is red and white, I just met the bride yesterday, dad is getting married to her, I'll have a new mom, the place is crowded, I am wearing a red dress, and I don't even knew those people around here. I can't help but stare at the weird surroundings cause first of all.

Who will have red and white for a wedding motif, are they trying to sell out bloods?

Second of all, how did dad met this girl, like how didn't I notice before?

Third of all, who are these strangers; I don't even see any relatives of ours and relatives of Jangmi unnie, eomma? Okay I don't even know how to address her.

I was busy staring at thin air and lose at my thoughts when the priest talked

"You may now kiss the bride" he said and they kissed

Now that's a long ass ride, I have a new mom which i just met yesterday yehey, I am being sarcastic by the way.