BONUS CHAPTER 2: Books

(Before i start this chapter i want to say sorry and that everything in this story is a work based on imagination, i am sorry for using my account name and making Seokjin my manager, i don't intend any harm and this means nothing. This is the only way Seokjin can connect to the other stories without being a demon and just a normal human living a normal life.)

SEOKJIN'S POV

So before I can even start my point of view I am going to make this clear. Yerin and I am 'JeonShinHye1719's' managers and both of us are not a demon, we are hundred percent humans and completely normal in a good way. That kid just uses my name and my wife's name to her story of course with our permission; she is a really talented, kind and cute kid so we can't say no to her.

Another thing to clear, Yerin and I have a child named Jiho, she is also a girl and her name is also being used in the story. The difference is that our child is still 3 years of age while on the story the said 'Jiho' is already 16 I think.

Lastly I don't have any siblings and my parents are both alive and like on the story my father is a CEO, Jiho our real daughter in this real world is with them while Yerin my real wife and I are at work.

Right now I am currently standing outside of the library with some guards who will manage the tons of people we expect to came, why am I out here? Well I don't know either I just received a text from the CEO of our company saying that I have to stay put outside to brief the fans so nothing bad will happen and since I am just a manager I have nothing against it.

Meanwhile Yerin my lovely and wonderful wife is taking care of the author so she would calm down and stay relax. She was also helping to organize the whole place, for what I know the library was huge but is filled with so much bookshelves so there will not so big of space. They were moving some shelves and placing some chairs to sit on; well that's what I remember they were doing before I can head outside.

I was busy looking at somewhere else to remove myself from boredom when I heard squeals and running sounds. Guess they are here and my happy days are over then. The guards become alert and cover up the entrance first so we can organize their lines and also brief them.

"Okay everyone calm down first!" I yelled but not the angry type of yell, I just yelled so everyone can hear me

"I want you all to fall in line first" all the gossip and squeals stop and everyone started to obey the said rules

"Once you guys entered inside I want you all to stay polite and quiet, our author is still very young so don't put too much pressure all of you are allowed to talk and held her hand but don't go overboard, once your time is up kindly go back to your seats or exit the library if you want to so all of you can get a sign, got it?!" I explained thoroughly and all of them seem to get it since I saw them nod and some replied with a yes

"Okay let them all in" I whispered to the guards and they kindly opened the door as I moved out of the way.

"Phase one done" I said before heaving a deep sigh, this day is just starting but I am already getting done with things

The place started getting crowded as time goes by and I swear I won't even try and head inside until I received a notification from our group chat.

LOVELY IDIOTS

A group reminder: today is the group lunch, don't forget. We plan this so much so don't forget!

I read the reminder and I sighed, I excuse myself from those people that are in my way and luckily I entered the place and arrived to my wife's direction without getting squished or killed.