Chapter 2

(Noah's pov)
Turns out Tyler was the next person here. Great like we already need another imbecile. Looks like I'm never coming out of my room at this rate. The only reason I know who gets kicked off is because when I go to shower I either see them or someone tells me. These people will be the death of me. Justin is the only cool and hot guy here so far and I've already blew it with him. I haven't spoke to him since the shower incident, I still can't get over it. In about an hour the next contestant will get here. Can't wait for that. I hear from Katie when I unfortunately bump into her in the hallway that Izzy just got here. Also I heard that she hid in forest when police were chasing her in a helicopter. That girl is insane and imma stay out of her way. I fall asleep again since I finished all of my books. A few hours later someone awakes me by groaning. They better have a good reason why. I open my door and see that it's Cody wrapper up completely in bandages. "What the hell happened?!" I exclaim. He explains that he was mauled by a bear then his teammates voted him off. Feeling sympathetic for him I say, "aww you poor thing, don't worry I'll take care of you." His face blushes and my I can feel my heart fluttering. What's wrong with me? I wheel him into my room since I don't know where his is and I help him out of his wheelchair onto my bed. He thanks me and I tell him it's no problem. Why does he make me feel like this? I think I'm starting to like him.
(Cuz I'm lazy when they speak it will be N=Noah and C=Cody hope you don't mind that. Back to the story.)
C: Do you want to play t or d?
N: Sure
C: ok t or d?
N: T because I don't really trust you yet
C: Uhhh do you like any girls on this island?
N: Haha I don't know if you realised but I'm gay
C: Oh thanks for telling me.
N: Now, t or d?
C: T since you picked that to
N: Ok if you don't mind what's your sexuality?
C: I think I'm bicurious
N: That's cool thanks for telling me
C: Do you want to go to sleep now it's late and I'm kinda tired
N: Whatever you want
(Noah's pov)
He fell asleep first and rested his head on my chest. It's so hard to resist the urge to kiss him. Without waking him I quickly kiss his forehead and cuddle him. Why did this feel like what happened in episode 2? But at least now he doesn't mind me cuddling him. I've grown so attached to him and we've only been friends for a day. I think I'm starting to love this boy.
(Authors note)
Sorry it's short I accidentally deleted half of it and I can't remember the words. Hope u enjoyed. 521 words.✌🏻