Chapter 15

(Noah's pov)
As soon as I check what day it is I see that season 2 is starting in a few days. I hope we finally can leave this place even if we aren't going back on the show. I get a message from Chris saying he's not giving away any spoilers. How did he even get my number? Whatever, I don't care about him. I just want the days to go by quicker so I can see what happens on season 2. For now I'll just have to find something entertaining to do. I take a book and start to read but I can't concentrate. Where did Cody go? I'm going to go see him. I walk down the hallway and luckily no one was there. Knocking on the door I hear a small croaky voice saying come in. Once I walk in I see Cody curled up in a ball crying. "What's wrong Cody?" "Don't worry it's stupid," he sniffles. "Please tell me," I beg. He gives in and explain he misses his family and he hates everyone here apart from me. I put my arm around him and tell him I feel the same way. Also to stop him crying I say that we'll always have eachother. He cheers up a bit at that. I ask him if he wants to do something to take his mind of it. "Sure what do you want to do?" He asks. I reply with, "Let's go watch the start of season 1 again." "Ok let's go to your room to watch it." We walk to my room and turn the TV on. It shows the start where Chris introduced us all. Also where Duncan threatened to pierce me. After watching a few episodes they started to show the awake-a-thon. I blushed as soon as the part came on where I was kissing Cody. Looking back at it, I kinda liked kissing Cody. Later on in the episode it shown me laying on Cody when I was asleep. I think I've always liked him but never admitted until now. Then it shows me being kicked off and my sarcastic comments. Cody was laughing at that. At least he's not crying anymore. We watch the episode where Cody helps Gwen get with Trent. I put my hand on his. I believe that he doesn't like Gwen anymore but it's hard to get over a crush. Finally, we finish the whole of season 1. By the time we do it's already 10pm. Cody rubs his red eyes and yawns. He lays down on my bed as I get changed to lay next to him. Now me and him are only in our boxers. I get into a comfortable position and fall asleep in seconds.
(Authors note)
Sorry it's bad I don't have any ideas. Plz comment some. Thx for 38 reads already. It's only been a day. 488 words.✌🏻