Chapter 25

(For the rest of this story I will be making it up as I go along and it won't relate to season 3 at all. Also when they take their shirts off just pretend no one can see their scars.)
(Noah's pov)
Today is the day. Finally, I get to get out off this hell hole and I can be with Cody. The bad thing is that me and Cody have to pretend to be just friends because the public doesn't know about us. Quickly, I get ready whilst Cody is still sleeping. To wake him up I start kissing him as I see a smile spreading across his face. "Wake up sleepyhead," I laugh. Slowly, he gets dressed and we walk outside to see Chris and everyone else waiting for us. Thankfully, I remembered to pack mine and Cody's stuff last night. We kiss for the last time before they start filming. Me and the others get into the plane. Owen hugs me and tells me he has a phobia of flying. I mutter, "Yeah I can see why, in this piece of junk. It looks like it could fall apart at any second." The two newbies aboard and one of them has purple hair and looks crazy. The other looked like a model so all the girls swooned over him. Sierra (the crazy girl) walks over to us and starts blabbering on about how much she loves Cody and wants to marry him. I glare at her and say, "Back off he's my man not yours." Raising her eyebrows she laughs and says, "Oh yeah says who?" Cody directly tells her to go away and says that me and him are dating. Honestly, I hate her already she acts like a stalker. I don't trust the other guy either. He seems to suck up to all the girls. Chris announces that soon we will be landing in Egypt. Great, knowing my luck a mummy will probably start chasing me. Suddenly, Chris starts laughing and says we have to sing otherwise we will be kicked off the plane. Everyone starts singing and when it gets to me I sing, "Come fly with us, come die with us." Soon after the song finishes. I don't think I done that bad if I do say so myself. Cody keeps glancing at me, I wish we could come out to the public. Finally, we get to sit down so me and Cody sit in a corner secretly holding hands. Izzy rushes over and shouts for the camera men to look at us. It's to late now everyone will see us together. Everyone crowds around us and starts cheering and whistling. Apart from Sierra obviously. A few minutes later we have a crash landing in Egypt. We walk to the starting line and Chris tells us we can either go over or through the pyramid. This is going to be so fun of course.
(Authors note)
Hope u liked it. Thx for 62 reads. 503 words.✌🏻