Chapter 14

(Noah's pov)
For once I'm actually excited about being here. Today, me and Cody get a whole day to ourselves. No cameras and no ex-campers. Just me and him relaxing in a pool together. Quickly, I shake him to wake him up and I go to the bathroom to put my swimming shorts on. By the time I get back Cody's changed and ready to go down to the pool. I sink into the warm water. Feeling Cody's arms wrapped around my back I turn around and kiss him on the nose. As soon as I do that he pulls me in for a passionate kiss. The kiss deepens as I start to move down his neck. I suck on his neck as he moans out in pleasure. After leaving a bunch of hickies I move back up to his lips. We were out of breath a few minutes later so we decide to talk the rest of the day. He playfully asks me, "Who would top out of us two?" I laugh and answer with, "Obviously me, who was the one who took the lead just then?" We both laugh and smile at eachother. I could stare at his smile all day and his perfect eyes. Everything about this boy is perfect. A few hours later we get out of the pool and dry our freezing bodies. When we get back to the room, he begs me to keep him warm. Smiling, I agree and wrap my body around his. I pull him onto the bed and hug him tightly. Once he's finally warm he falls asleep. Is that all he does? To be honest, he does need a brake from me. Even I find myself annoying at times. Like when I can't keep my mouth shut. With nothing else to do I reluctantly go and thank Chris for the reward. He ruffles my hair and tells me it's no problem. Great, I just got my hair perfect. I trail back to my room to try and fix my hair. When I look in the mirror I see it's sticking up all over the place. I hear a laugh coming from behind me. Cody can't stop laughing at how embarrassing my hair looks. I walk over to him and start tickling him until he begs for me to stop. Now who's the one laughing. Finally, I stop and collapse on the bed next to him. Today was so nice. Every moment I spend with Cody I'm happy.
(Authors note)
Thx for so many reads in such a short time. I appreciate it sm. well done if you've made it this far in this shitty story. 449 words.✌🏻