Chapter 3

*Stella's P.O.V*

"Hurry up!" Jewels yells, pulling me towards the exit. We just finished riding the rollercoaster for about the tenth time in a row. At this state I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Hold on Jewels, I'm tired," I inform her while ripping my arm out of her tight grip. She groaned.

"Lazy arse," she mumbles throwing herself down on a bench, crossing her legs. I ignore her rude comment for the better and take a deep breath, taking in the breeze. I close my eyes as the wind blew through my long wavy hair.

"Can we just go?" Jewels begs me. I roll my eyes. It hasn't even been five minutes.

"No, we cannot."

"Fine," she stands up, "I don't need your permission, I'm sixteen, I can do whatever I want." I laugh at her remark and stand up.

"Like hell you can," I say, "you're not even allowed to date, remember?"

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever, I'm leaving." Just when she was about to walk away, a tiny voice grabbed our attention.

"Stella! Jewels!" Pation yells. I turn around and smile. Pation jumps on me, taking me by surprise, and wraps her tiny little arms around my waist as she embraced me into a big hug.

"I missed you," she admits as we slightly pull away.

"I missed you to sweetie," I say as I gently kiss her forehead. She smiles before embracing me into another hug. I hug her back.

"What have you two been up to while we were gone?" mum asks as her and the rest made their way towards us. Me and Jewels look at each other.

"Oh nothing," Jewels answered with a fake smile, "just two sisters, having some quality time together." She wraps her arm around my shoulder. I laugh awkwardly and nod.

"Did you guys get along?" Dad asked while him and mom took a seat next to Jewels, Kalie and I. Before I was able to answer Jewels did.

"Yeah...we were like two peas in a pod." I roll my eyes and slightly chuckle. As if. Like we would ever get along. All we mostly did today was argue about which ride to go on.

"Uh-huh, okay," dad said probably not believing her one bit. Dad knows us so well.

"Well if you don't mind, Stella and I were just about to ride another roller coaster," Jewels said, reaching for my arm.

I pull back, "We were?"

"Um yeah, so we'll be on our way," she smiled, pulling me up from my seat. What is she talking about? I never agreed on going.

"What are you doing?" I whisper-yell at her.

"Just go along with it."

"Okay, well meet us at the cotton candy stand when you both are finished. The girls have been begging for some." mum yelled back at us as we were walking away.

"Okay," I call back waving at them.

"Oh and remember, if any boys come near you you've got your pepper spray in your purse," dad added which earned an eye roll from us.

"All right dad," Jewels yelled, trying to get away from them as fast as possible. I laugh at my dad's over protective side and shake my head. You gotta love them.