Chapter 9

*Stella's P.O.V*

"Ah, maybe I was just seeing things," He brushes the thought off.

"Yeah, maybe. Well, how about we go to the bar," Joey suggested. "We got about five hundred bucks off these people. We could drink all night." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice which disgusted me.

Robert chuckles, "I like the way you think."

I hear their footsteps gradually fade away and sigh.

Thank you, God, I pray in my head.

Just when I thought we were going to make it, Lily screams out of no where.

I quickly look in her direction as Jewels quickly covers her mouth. I lay my head back on the tree, closing my eyes.

There was no way they couldn't have not heard that.

"What the f*ck was that?" Joey asks, their footsteps descending back. 

"Someone screamed," he then chuckles, "I knew those f*cking brats didn't leave."

I bit my lip and curse, "Sh*t."

________________

Unable to think of what to do, all I did was sit. Sit and wait for whatever was coming our way. Whether it was to die and join my parents, something in me told me I was ready. Nothing in my body felt the need to move on anymore, like slowly everything was shutting down.

Although I'm not the only one caught in this situation as my sisters are too, I just wanted nothing more than for everything to fade away. I wanted the fear, the pain, all to disappear, like it never existed. I wanted the world to be perfect again. Well, as prefect as life can actually become, and my life the same. But nothing in life is fair, nothing nor no one is 'perfect'. So I'm all out of options, all except to face reality.

"Stella," Jewels shakily croaked as I sluggishly turned my head in her direction, tears slowly brimming the shape of her dull eyes. "I-I'm scared."

Studying her expression, I already knew she was hoping for me to fight back and say that we will be alright, but honestly, I don't know if that's the truth anymore. All up until now it doesn't feel like it is, and truth be told, I would be lying if I said it was.

Sighing, words were finally able to unfold on my tongue, words that I knew were the truth. It wasn't much, but it sure 'was' something.

"I know," I sniffles, "but there's no need to be afraid anymore. All there's left is to face our destiny as it was meant to happen sometime."

"What was?" She asked.

"To die." I breath.  A tear slowly slides down her cheek and I wipe it away.  I know its unfair to decide their destiny for them, but it doesn't really look like I, nor they, have a choice.

Hearing the bushes behind us rustle, I knew that this was it.  We were seconds away from meeting our grim reaper. Seconds away from reuniting with our parents.

You know all before this I was always afraid of dying, afraid of what it might feel like and where I would end up afterwards. So, its kind of surreal to me that I'm ready to face it.  Welcoming it.

Feeling something touch my hair, I gulp and my breathing increases.  Joey steps out from behind the tree, a grin beginning to form.  Robert then appears next to him, and his eyes instantly find mine.  He stares at me with those cold, green eyes of his before smirking, licking his lips.

"Well look at what we got here," he walks over to us, kneeling down, "m-mm, you know maybe we could have a little fun with them before we have to, you know...dispose of them, yeah?" Joey licks his lips as he eyes me up and down, his eyes dark with lust.  I cringe, knowing exactly what he wanted.  Sex.

"Its like you read my mind," Robert informs, chuckling, "but I call this one." He adds, reaching forward to touche Jewels' arm as she screams. "Shh honey, you'll enjoy it, I promise." he smirks as she gags, tears streaming down her face.

"Nice choice,"he winks at her, biting his lip.  Whimpering she looks away, burying her head in between her legs.  Quickly eyeing her up and down, he then turns his attention towards Kalie and I, "And these two sluts are mine, yeah?" he says, nudging his gun towards us, "They both look like they could do something for me."It was now my turn to gag.  You do realize what he meant by that, don't you?

A minute ago I was okay with going out peacefully, but now knowing we might possibly be raped first, I had a sudden change in mind.  Backing up next to Kalie, I wrap my arms around her as she held onto both Payton and I desperately.

"Its gonna be okay, its gonna be okay," I whisper in their ear over and over again, trying to put a little faith in them. "We'll be all right, we'll be all right."

Looking up I saw Joey beginning to unbutton his pants.  Sliding down his zipper, he pulled his pants halfway down his legs, folding them at his knees.

Slapping his hands together, he rubbed them in delight, "Let's get this started shall we?" I shook my head, begging him to stay away, but then again, why would he listen to me?

He began to approach us as I started to panic, "Stay away from us," I screamed, quickly backing away. I closed my eyes in fear as he began to caress my cheek. Immediately, I pushed his hand away causing him to chuckle. He looked over at Pation and he smirked, "Hey little baby, wanna watch as I f*ck your sisters?"

I gasped and screamed in his face, "Don't you f*cking say that to her!"

He rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah?" he brought his face close to mine, his breath reeking of alcohol, "What are you going to do about it?"

I was fuming and the little restrain I had left in me was gone. I launched at him, grabbing him by his neck, using all my energy to choke him. He was taken back as he stumbled a little before trying to push me away.

After a few minutes of him struggling to get free Robert decided it was enough. He pulled me by my hair, yanking me back and into his chest. I screamed in pain and grabbed my hair as I tried to pry his hands off. He then threw me against a tree.

"Stupid move little girl," he spoke before he rose his gun at me. My eyes widened in dear as my heart pounded against my chest. I froze thinking it's all over before before Jewels yelled.

"What's that!?" she screamed, pointing behind him as he quickly turned to look. I took that as my moment to get up. Within a few seconds I was off the floor.

"What fuck are you talking about?" He questioned her before turning to me, his eyes instantly widening once her saw me off the floor. I decided to act fast as I kicked him in his crotch instantly sending him kneeling on the floor, groaning in pain. I quickly grabbed Pation and ran, the rest following closely behind.

"You b*tch," Robert screamed as he grabbed his area. I smirked before flipping him the bird.

We ran into the woods that led to the other side of the carnival, trying to get there before it was too late. Feeling the thorny leaves poke at my face, I winced as it tugged at my skin. Pushing it away, I try to run faster which was difficult with Pation in my arms. Within five minutes we were running through the parking lot of the carnival, heading towards the entrance.

"Hey!" I hear Joey as he suddenly appears behind us, "Stop where you f*cking are!" he held up his gun in attempt to shoot us but missed every time.

Pain courses it's way up my legs as they began to slow me down.

No, no, no.

Turning the corner towards the entrance, we were stopped by a row of gates. "What?" I whisper, grabbing onto the metal gard that was restraining us from safety. "What is this? What the f*ck is this!?"

"Stella, we've got no place to go to now." Kalie panics, stating the obvious.

What are we going to do now?

__________

I know it's short but that's all I was able to write at the moment. I hope you guys aren't mad because I really tried but my thoughts haven't been that helpful to me so yeah...

But I promise to write the next chapter ASAP :)

Love you all, bye xxx.