1st Entry

"There you go. Apartment no: 101, here's the key. Good day." While handing the key, Sehun bowed and greeted the man before him, shivering when their hands made contact. Even though the touch was longed no more than two seconds, Sehun could still feel the coldness that radiated through him. Withdrawing the hand almost immediately, he chuckled at the awkwardness and the wierd feeling he felt when their body made contact. Eyeing the man carefully, he waited pateintly while the other filled in the form he gave him.

The man was average height, slightly shorter than Sehun himself. But since he had a cap covering most of his face and that he was always looking down, he couldn't tell wheather he was young or old.

"Thanks," After finishing the form, he mumbled in a strange accent Sehun couldn't quite place and handed him the paper. Careful not to make a contact this time, he took the paper from the stranger's hand and smiled widely at him, still failing to take a look at the guy tho. Because the outline of the cap, had covered his eyes and upper half of his nose. But by the voice he had, Sehun could tell that he was no older than Sehun himself. Which was 22 years old.

"The apartment is on the 8th floor, you can use the elevator and it's right there. Oh, and I live next door by the way." Sehun didn't know why he said that. But the stranger gave no reaction to that unwanted information whatsoever. A little nod from his head and he turned around to leave.

"Hey," Sehun's voice surprised the both of them, halting both men's actions. And without a after thought, Sehun continued, "It's almost closing time so, do you wanna... you wanna wait till I close this so we both can go together?" And right after those idiotic of words left his mouth, he mentally bashed himself for ever letting his stupid mouth to run as it pleased.

And just like Sehun had predicted, the man declined the offer. "No, i'm good." And just like that, he started walking up the stairs.

"Hey, the room is on the 8th floor. So you might wanna... use the elevator," The last words were just a mumble. Because the stranger was already gone.

Even though the shift was already done 15 minutes ago, Sehun still couldn't take his mind off of the mysterious guy. Still sitting in the front receptionist's desk, he fiddled with the form in his hands. 'Kim Junmyeon' The name said. Age: 25, Occupation: None. So that must mean, he was still studying or something. Sehun thought. But, how he's gonna pay the rent if he wasn't occupied? Maybe he's just rich. By the way he was behaving earlier, it's possible. Humming to his own thoughts, he fiddled with the paper some more before putting it in the folder and finally got himself out of the chair.

After closing up and securing the offfice door, he finally walked to the elevator. Somehow, by the time he was in the elevator, he had this sudden urge to get to know the mysterious guy. Unware of what he's getting into, Sehun made a mental note to find time to get to know him. Too excited and determined to his own thoughts and beliefs, he failed to notice the terrifying and warned vibe he recieved from the same man himself.

*****

Hi guys... Thanks for sparing some time for this book from your precious time. Please enjoy! And, I would really be happy to receive a reaction from you. Don't be mean tho... I'm sensitive to bad criticism.

So... this is an on going book. If you're happy with the book, I would love to give you a fast update. Thank you! Love you! ❤