3 of em?

Antoine pressed the alarm to his car before walking inside of the studio where his group mates were hanging out. It was 9:45 AM and he arrived with some breakfast from a local mom and pop shop around the way.

He couldn't get Ciante off of his mind but the last thing he wanted was to spook her out and make her think that he was after something more than just her company.

Getting female attention wasn't hard for Antoine, but that was the least of his concerns when it came to Ciante.

He wanted to get to know her and her to understand that her having kids was not going to make him disappear.

In fact, he liked kids and was very decent with them for some odd reason.

When he arrived in the studio, he found Dre sitting at the soundboard, Ren in the booth goofing around, Cube writing in his notebook and laughing at Ren, and Eazy sitting next to Dre in the swivel chair, swinging back and forth with his LA Sox hat tilted to the side.

"Bout time you got here Yella boy" Cube said, getting up and tossing his notebook on the couch nearby.

"Damn right, niggas is hungry out this bitch" Dre chimed in, standing up to see what was in Antoine's bag.

"Well good morning to ya'll niggas too" Antoine replied, shoving the brown bag into Dre's chest.

"Morning Yella" Dre acknowledged him before looking him up and down.

"Ooooh shit! you looking real put together this mawning nigga!" Dre said, digging inside the bag and grabbing a chicken biscuit.

"Damn man" Antoine griped. "You say that like I look like shit any other day or something"

"That's exactly what he saying" Ren yelled inside the booth, tossing the cans and exiting the sound booth.

"Fuck ya'll" Antoine spoke, shaking his head and dapping up Eazy while the rest of them sniggered.

"Wassup man," Eazy said, dapping Yella up. "You here mighty early"

"I was busy this morning" he replied, leaning on the soundboard.

"Bullshit" Cube yelled. "Busy doing what? Beating ya meat?"

"Gay ass muhfucka" Antoine muttered under his breath. "No I was not, I dropped a friend off at work"

Dre sat down across from Eazy and Antoine on the grey couch before taking a bite of his biscuit.

"What friend?" Dre interrogated, chewing his food.

"Yeah Yella" Ren said, plopping down next to Dre and accidentally elbowing him.

"Ouch, nigga!" Dre yelled, cutting his eyes at Ren.

"My bad G" Ren giggled. "But we ya friends man, who else you know in Compton?"

"Why ya'll acting like I ain't from Compton and I don't know people other than ya'll?" Antoine asked, bothered.

Eazy laughed before standing up and walking over to the corner of the studio to grab an 8-Ball out of the small fridge that was in the studio.

He cracked the top off and took two big gulps from the frosted bottle.

"I mean we aint sayin that yella but we also know you ain't the type of nigga to be just waking up early for friends...Ya know?" Eazy added.

Antoine looked around as the fellas agreed with one another, enjoying their breakfast sandwiches and hash browns.

"So who is she?" Cube asked, sipping from his water bottle.

Antoine threw his hands up in the air and shook his head. He knew his homies wouldn't have let up until he told them something about his new ' friend'.