My Gift To You

Play music

Ciante eyes fluttered opened as she heard yelling coming from down the hall, making her jump up with the quickness. 

She hurried up the hall to find her kids sitting in front of the Christmas tree that was beautifully decorated with different colored ornaments. Red, Green, White, Glittery, and gold ornaments danced across the tree with tons of gifts underneath the tree.

Ciante eyes widened as she cupped her mouth with her hand to see Cee-Cee sitting on a pink and yellow Big Wheel and holding a cabbage patch doll baby with brown skin and a big bright pink bow in her hair.

Cashmere was excitedly trying on his brand new Black and Blue LA Dodgers coat, zipping it up to his neck as he pulled his Blue LA dodgers beanie hat onto his head.

"Mama look!", he yelled with excitement in his voice. "Santa bought me an LA Dodgers coat, a Guess coat, and a Raiders jacket, some converses in three different colors and even some Nikes and Adidas !"

Ciante couldn't even speak as she looked around at all the gifts and wrapping paper that was tossed to the side.  Kunari was sitting on the floor playing with her Light Brite and sucking on a candy cane.

"Hey mama!" Kunari turned around, licking her little lips as she savored the sweet taste of candy cane on Christmas Morning.

Ciante couldn't speak as she let everything sink in.  There were so many gifts under the tree that it spilled out from beneath the tree.  She saw little stocking stuffers that hung off of the fireplace with her kid's names, including her and Antoine's name. 

Clothes from different places like Macy's, Nostrom, Guess, Levi store, and bags from Toys' R' Us and KB Toys store lit up the living room. It was so many different gifts that Ciante started crying.

"Mama..." Kunari said with a frown. "Why you crying mama on Christmas morning?"

"Mama are you sad?" Cashmere sulked. " I got a piggy bank now, so I can save money and look!" He shook the piggy bank. " Santa put some money in it too!"

Ciante just dried her tears with her hands as she felt a pair of arms slip around her tiny waist. 

"Merry Christmas cry baby" Antoine whispered in her hair, resting his chin on her shoulder.

She looked up at Antoine who was standing behind her with a Santa hat on his head, a white T-shirt with a reindeer on it and matching PJ bottoms. 

"How did you do-"

"Shhh" Antoine pulled her closer to him. "I didn't do anything Ciante"

"Santa did it....right, Mr. Yella Antoine!" Kunari questioned from across the room.

"That's right" Antoine answered, winking at Kunari who giggled and ran back towards the tree.

Ciante turned around to fully face Antoine who was looking down at her with a warm smile.

"You are a blessing, you know that?" she told him with sparkles in her eyes.

Antoine blushed. "Thanks. Come open your gift"

"Huh?" Ciante said, confused as Antoine pulled her towards the couch to sit down.

He gestured for her to stay put as he went under the tree and past her a Huge Macy's bag.  Ciante eyes widened as she watched Antoine take the gifts out of the bag.

"All of this is not for me...is it?"

Antoine nodded. "Well, they're a few gifts in here for the kids from the homies"