Chapter 16

Tony was sitting in his lab, currently not motivated to be able to do anything. He spun in his chair and listened to AC/DC.

"Sir, your getting a call from Agent Clint." F.R.I.D.A.Y. stopped the music.

Tony grunted and pulled out his phone, answering the call, "Hello?"

"We found the boys." Clint blurted out. "Currently calling others for back up."

Tony sat up, "Y-you did? I- oh my god- r-really? Send me your location, I'm on my way." Tony ended the call and ran upstairs, finding Pepper braiding Morgan's hair as they watched a movie. "They found the boys."

"W-Wait, really?" Pepper perked up.

"Yeah. I'm going to help for backup." Tony said as his iron suit formed around him. "Track my location and get Shield on their way."

"I-I- oh wow." Pepper stuttered as she teared up. "Ok."

Tony left and blasted up into the sky. He had F.R.I.D.A.Y. updating him on the situation until he landed, surprising Steve.

"Where are they?" Tony quickly asked, his mask disappearing.

"Cap, Scott, Nat and I are going to go down and get them." Clint spoke. "Bruce and you are to stay up here."

"Why am I not going down there?" Tony spat.

Steve put a hand on his shoulder, "We need people in the right mindset. And besides, you need to wait for Shield. Pepper called to tell us their on their way."

Tony sighed, "Your right."

"It'll be ok." Natasha spoke. "We'll be back with your boys before you know it."

With that, the four descended into the tunnel.
Tony stood impatiently next to Bruce, who looked antsy as well. Several cars pulled up along the street, and agents from shield filed out of them.

"Stark!" Fury called out.

"Thanks for coming." Tony grumbled.

Fury rolled his one eye, "We have medics on the way. We don't want to stress Mr. Banner out."

"I-" Tony was interrupted by gunshots and yelling down the tunnel.

Fury ordered agents down the tunnel, and quickly after the firing seized Scott and Natasha came back up. Scott was out of breathe and Natasha went straight to Fury to discuss something.

"Clint and Steve have the boys." Scott huffed.

"A-Are they ok?" Tony asked, a little scared.

"You'll need to see for yourself." Scott mumbled.

"Scott te-" Tony was about to get made until Clint came up from the ladder with Harley.

Harley noticed Tony, "D-Dad!"

Harley stumbled to him. Tony got out of his suit and the two collided into a hug. They sunk to the ground and began crying as they hung onto each other tighter.

"Harley... o-oh my god." Tony muttered.

Fury crouched next to them, "I hate to ruin this moment, but medics are here and would like to check his injuries."

Tony bit his lip as Fury helped Harley to a large van.
Steve came up the ladder, holding an almost lifeless Peter.

Tony got up and ran over to him, "I-Is he-"

"Don't worry, he's alive." Steve assured. "They injected him with a substance that we had found. It shut him and his powers down."

"Can I?" Tony questioned, holding out his hands.

Steve nodded and handed Peter to Tony.
Tony held the arachnid close to him as he went to take him to the medics.