One Love (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

I was in back of a hotel getting back from a friends house. It wasn't that late it was 7:30 P.M. I was in Paris. It was my first couple of months here. I had gotten a scholar ship to come study here. I am 19 years old and my name is Mia. My apartment was a couple of streets down from the hotel room. When i was walking down a door swung open and two guys walking out one had curly hair and was wearing a leather jacket and some skinny jeans. The other guy was wearing a striped shirt with Toms and blue pants with suspenders, and his hair was to the side. I kept walking trying to go around them, but the one weaing stripes bumped into making me drop my phone.

"I'm so sorry love" he said picking the phone up for me and handing it to me. I got it from him and nodded.

"Its alright," i said i looked up and saw the most gorgeus blue eyes. I smiled. when the other guy looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Come on Lou before the girls see us," said the curly headed boy grabbing the boy's arm. Well i guess this guy's name is Lou or that is nick name. Lou nodded at me and gave a smile.

"See you around maybe," Lou says turning around and following the other guy. He looked familar,but i just shooked it off. I got to get home but before i do i need a coffee to keep me up for that test I need to study for. I got to the coffee shop just a few clubs down. I go inside and get in line and then I am next.

"Hello mam what can i get for you?" asked the waitress.

"um can i get a french vanilla coffee" I say. She tells me how much and i give her the money. And I'm about to open the door before the guy that dropped my phone opens the door.

"Oh thank you," I say going through but before i do i feel someone grab my arm.

"Are you stalking us?" says Lou with a big smile. I giggle at him for even thinking I was stalking them.

"No I dont know even know your name," I say getting my arm out of his grip. He looked surprised that I didnt know who he was.

"You dont know us," he says grabbing his friend. I shake my head. "No? where are you from?" he asks me.

"Um... I barley know you I dont think that I will tell you where I live," I say about to leave. However he still follows me.

"Okay if you dont tell me now maybe we can get to know each other." he says with a cheeky smile. I giggle.

"Are you asking me out stripe boy?" I ask looking at him up and down. He isnt bad looking he was actually handsome. He had beautiful blue eyes that I couldnt stop looking at but I couldnt stare.

"Yes. So what do you say love?" he asks me. I nod. "Alright heres my phone text your phone so that way i have your number and you have mine. My name is Louis by the way,".

"Mia ," i say giving his phone back to him. Then i see the other boy come outside.

"Boo Bear come on ive been calling you," he says. Louis chuckles and turns to me.

"Alright i have to go so ill call you," he says to me then turns around "Im coming Hazza stop yelling at me," Louis whines which makes me laugh. I look at the time and curse under my breath its already 8:00. And i still need to study for that damn test. I rush home and start to study when i get a text Hey love Xx ~Louis. I look at it and dont reply for another 10 minutes. That is enought studying for tonight. I'll just study more during my free period. I reply to the text. He texts back So about that date ~Louis (Louis is italics and Mia is the bold) What about it? where shall we go? I dont care up to you Alright how about dinner and a movie do you like pizza? Of course and where shall we meet? At my flat but i got to warn you i share it with harry oh wait you dont know who we are we will need to talk about that also Alright text me the directions and i will be off to bed good night Louis Okay babe goodnight

___________________________________________

SO............ this was my first story that i have showed people i wrote other stories but has nothing to do with 1D but please no hating i need some more character so comment vote and i will try to read more and get more ideas from there and update so yeah if you have any input u wuld like to tell me and for me to put in that we wuld be great thanks