Maribat #6

Ship: Timinette / TimMari

Blood

Tim couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned but his mind wouldn't shut down. Like usual, he thought. And following his near daily -or should he say nightly- routine, he went down to the manor's kitchen to make some coffee, not before grabbing his laptop and some files off his desk.

Well, if I can't sleep, might as well spend my time doing something productive.

While Tim was making his coffee - the blackest of black flavour - there was suddenly shallow breathing coming from the window. He stiffened and immediately prepared himself for an attack.

But when he turned to the window he didn't expect to see her. Especially not in the condition she was.

"Love... is that blood?"

There was a wound in her side. If not for her bloody fingers trying to put pressure on the wound, he would not have noticed anything different.

Although... what was she wearing?

She was wearing some type of armored super suit that was mainly black with some red highlights here and there and a... mask.

"Tim... help... "

Shit, he thought. Snapping out of his thoughts he quickly ran to her side. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders to steady her, he carefully laid her on the ground.

Then he immediately started trying to remove the fabric covering the skin where the wound was. Although, keyword being trying.

"Mari, honey. How do I remove the fabric?" Tim said, in the most calmest voice her could manage, silently panicking internally.

"T-tikki... spots off."

A bright pink light surrounded her and when it dissipate, Marinette was wearing the same clothes from the nights dinner.

Deciding right now wasn't the time for questions, he made quick work of her wound.

~

She was vaguely aware she was laying on a very soft mattress. Hands curled at her side. Her midsection stiff feeling.

"Hey love. Glad to see you're doing okay."

She tried to get herself in a sitting position but Tim was quick to gently push her back down on the bed.

"You need to rest. That wound you got isn't light. You lost a lot of blood."

"I- I can explain-"

"There's no need to explain," He said smiling softly. "Tikki told me what happened. I haven't told the others yet. Figured you'd want them to know from you."

"Thanks Tim. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"And I you."