Part 15

1. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
2. "And remember, no matter where you go, there you are."
-Confucius
3. "If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy."
-Proverb
4. "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
-Helen Keller
5. "For most of life, nothing wonderful happens. If you don't enjoy getting up and working and finishing your work and sitting down to a meal with family or friends, then the chances are you're not going to be very happy. If someone bases his/her happiness on major events like a great job, huge amounts of money, a flawlessly happy marriage or a trip to Paris, that person isn't going to be happy much of the time.
If, on the other hand, happiness depends on a good breakfast, flowers in the yard, a drink or a nap, then we are more likely to live with quite a bit of happiness."
-Andy Rooney
6. "Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness."
-Buddha
7. "The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past."
-Andre Maurois
8. "The grass is always greener where you water it."
-Unknown
9. "Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another."
-Marquis de Condorcet
10. "On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy behind what you do."
-Eckhart Tolle
11. "The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
-Brian Tracy
12. "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Marcel Proust
13. "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw
14. "Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow. It only saps today of its joy."
-Leo Buscaglia
15. "A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life."
-William Arthur Ward