Betrayal

I got this inspo while listening to Billie Eilish's song Hostage. You do not need to listen to the song, I just like the way the background creates an eerie setting. BE WARNED this is a somewhat dark writing.

Peter felt the mixture of sweat, tears, and blood collect under his mask. He swung up to an alcove. Breath heaving, he rips off his mask. Reaching up he pushes his curly hair out of his eyes.

The disbelief was still clutching his heart. How could it be HER... All this time. After he thought he could finally trust someone again. After Mysterio. After his fallout with MJ and Ned. After he lost May.

She had been the one to pick him up and hold him together. She was all he had, and yet she had also led to his currently destroyed state. All he could think was that at least he had not opened up to her completely. Sure she knew all about Peter Parker. But nothing about the true him, Spider-Man.

With determination the decision was made. No longer would she be allowed to terrorize the city. HIS city. And as for the weakling Peter Parker. Well he was gone.

Spider-Man pulls his mask back on. He swings into action. Ready to take down the most recent villainess no matter what it would take.

A/N: So I have another piece that I was working on, but this idea was really stuck in my mind. Hope everyone has a good holiday season! I know someone asked me to do some symbiote stories. I actually only just recently watched Venom, so I will see what I can do. :)