The Confession II

(James' POV)

"James...I-I love you.Not just as a bestfriend but..I love you in ..in another special way..."

0__0

What ? She loves me ?

"Are you serious ?"

"Y-yes..I do love you more than just a bestfriend.And i'm willing to do anything to have you.And even how many girlfriends you may have...kung kailangang tarayan ko sila para iwasan ka gagawin ko. ! " nangigilid na ng luha yung mga mata nya.

fuck !

ayokong makakita ng babaeng umiiyak.

"So you're just jealous.You know you don't have to make such things para lang...para lang makuha yung gusto mo."

"so..do I have to change my personality,for you to love me ?"

Shit. I hate this scene

too dramatic ><

"N-no..." yun lang nasabi ko.

" E anong dapat kong gawin ?"

"Nothing.i-I just can't love you back..."

Mas lalo pa syang napaiyak sa sinabi ko.

great. -___-

"bakit ?..d-dahil ba kay Anne ? You really love her ?" she said emotionally between her tears.

Di ko sya sinagot.

"Please...tell me.Is it because of that Anne ?"

Should I just let her know the truth ?

"Y-yes.."

"You love her that much ?"

Matiim ko syang tinitigan.

I hate to see her crying.

"No ...it's just that..."

"Then why ? why can't you love me back ??"

"Because Ericka needs me..."

"Y-yeah.." napayuko na lang sya.

Fine,i'm just gonna tell her.

"She's not really my girlfriend.."

She set her eyes to me again,obviously shocked.

"W-what ?"

"It's true,she's not really my girlfriend.Like what I've said,nameet ko siya sa party.And I find her nice and comfortable to be with.She became my closest friend since you're not around.Then one day,she asked me to be her boyfriend...just to avoid her ex.And since she's a friend,and I care about her..I accepted the deal."

Yeah,it's the truth.

After that she just stare at me,startled.

"Now what ? say something.."

Then finally,I guess she's back with her senses.

"For that...since you two are not really a couple,are you willing to entertain admirers in your life ? not just a friend ? " I just stare at her.Ano bang isasagot ko ?  

"-Or...You've already fallen to Ericka Anne ?"

______

COMMENT AND VOTE ! Enjoy Reading :)