Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ; Exᴄᴜsᴇ Mᴇ?

Y/N POV.
________
I heard my alarm go off, And slowly woke up from my slumber. I rubbed my eyes, And yawned. I still wanted to sleep sense I didn't felt like doing anything, At all!

I turned off my alarm clock, And went back to sleep. I was cuddling with my pillow, Ignoring the loud banging that was coming from my door.

    "Y/N! Get up, And open the door!" I heard my big brother Stan say.

    "No!" I replied back.

    "Wake up, Or I'll eat your breakfast!" Stan yelled.

What did he just say? That is not gonna happen! "I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled, Sitting up. And pushing my blanket away with my feet, Not having my blanket on me no more.

    "Good. Your breakfast is saved!" Stan said, Hearing his footsteps slowly fade away. I smiled, And sighed in relief.

Don't worry, Food. I won't let that boy eat you up. I got out of bed, And slipped on my socks.

    I rubbed my eyes again, And moved my hair out of my face.

Welp! I better get ready for the day. I smiled, And opened my curtains. I flinched when the light hit me, And looked away from my window.

    Evil sunlight.....!

I did my bed, And cleaned up my room sense it was a huge mess! I finished cleaning, And walked to my own personal bathroom. Yes, I have my own bathroom. I closed the door, And did the usual.

    Brushing my teeth, Putting lotion, And doing my hair. Also, By taking a long warm shower.

I finished doing all of that, And walked out of my bathroom while wrapping my towel around my body.

I began I freeze from the freezing cold, And just picked the first outfit that I saw.

Oh! I remember this outfit. This was the outfit that Stan got me for my birthday, Which was on Christmas.

    Ya, I was born on Christmas Day.

"This outfit will do." I said, Taking off my towel. And changing into the outfit. Probably wondering what type of outfits I wear. Well, I'm mostly the soft type. I like wearing clothing's that are soft! That's just the style that I like to wear.

    Some people mistaken me for a tomboy. But, I'm not really that. Depending on how I feel.

If I felt mad or just not in a good mood, I would wear something like that. But today, I'm in a good mood. I finished changing, And curled my h/c hair.