Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ; Uʜ, Rᴜᴅᴇ!

Y/N POV.
________
Wendy and I were working on our worksheet the whole class period, And just talking about some girly stuff.

If I'm being really honest here, She's a really nice person to hang out with!

Wait, I almost forgot about something. Or, Someone. I haven't seen my friends that I hang out with all the time! Probably don't even have a single class with them....

That's sad.

But, I wonder if they still remember me. I mean, We haven't hung out in a very long time.

"You alright?" Wendy questioned. I jumped, And looked at Wendy. "I'm alright. I was just thinking of something, That's all." I replied, Smiling. "Alright." Wendy replied, Continuing to talk. I chuckled, And talked back.

While the both of us were talking, The bell rang!

"Welp. I better start heading to Gym class, Right now." Wendy said, Getting up from her seat. And getting her binder. "Wait, Gym?" "Ya, Why?" "Hold up." I said, Taking out my schedule. I think I have Gym class next as well! I looked through my schedule, And I do have Gym next as well! Yes!

"What is it?"

"I have Gym as well! We have Gym together!"

"Really?! That's great! C'mon, Let's go!" Wendy said, Running out of the classroom. I laughed, And followed Wendy.

We were running the the quad, And saw the girls locker room. We walked inside, And it immediately got cold in here. "Why so cold here...." I whispered, Rubbing my arm's. "You can ask the student helper to go give you your locker number. She's right over there!" Wendy said, Pointing at Bebe. "She's my friend. So she's friendly." Wendy said.

I looked to where Wendy was pointing at, And saw the same girl that gave me the glare. I looked at Wendy, And nodded.

"See ya! I gotta go change." Wendy said, Walking away.

I nodded, And walked up to Bebe, The helper. Hopefully what Wendy said was true. I don't want to get into any problems, At all. I made it up to her, And tapped her shoulder. She jumped, And looked at me. "What?!" She said, A bit rude. Wow, What a great way to talk to someone who needs help....

"I need help to get my locker number."

"Oh, Wow. What a waste of my time." Bebe said, Talking out a sheet of paper. Why did you signed up to help than? Jeez.

"Your locker number is 806. And here's your locker combination. Now, Leave me alone." Bebe said, Looking away.

I nodded, And walked away with my paper in my hand.

I looked to see which locker was Mine, Till I finally found it! Finally....that was like a hunt, Or something. I put the combination, And opened my locker. Of course, Empty. I should probably buy some decorations to add to my regular locker, So it won't look ghostly.

Ya, I'll do That.

I looked to the side, And saw that the other girls were in uniform, Including Wendy! I didn't have a uniform, Though.

"Hey, Y/N! Whatcha doing?" Wendy questioned, Walking up to me. "Hm? Oh, Nothing. Just putting my binder inside my locker." I replied, Smiling. "Why aren't you wearing your uniform? Do you have one?" "Sadly, No....I don't have a uniform." I replied. "I have a spare one that was only a bit big, So I got this one. You can wear that one!" Wendy said. "Really?" "Ya! Here." Wendy said, Giving me the uniform. "Thank you, Wendy." "No problem. I'll give you some privacy, Now." Wendy said, Walking away.