Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ; Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ!

Y/N POV.
________
I heard beeping, And knew that it was my alarm clock. I yawned, And moved my hair out of my way. I sat up, And got out of my bed.

"Y/N! It's time to w-" "I'm already up!" I yelled, Knowing that Stan was gonna come to my room, To wake me up.

Not this time, Stan!

I walked up to my closet, And picked out my outfit for today.

    "Nice." I said, Changing into the outfit. I finished changing, And did my usual morning school routine. Brushing my teeth, Doing my hair, Adding lotion, Etc.

    I yawned again, And put some lipstick in sense my lips felt a bit dry. I put my lipstick down, And walked out of my room. I walked downstairs, And saw Stan.

    "Sup, Stan." I said, Walking up to the kitchen.

    "Morning, Y/N." Stan said, Eating his scramble eggs. I grabbed two cold waffles, And put them in the toaster.

    I waited for a bit, Till the waffles pop out of the toaster. I grabbed the waffles, And put them in the plate.

    I sat down next to Stan, And began to put some syrup on my waffles. I grabbed my fork, And began to eat. Delicious! I finished eating my waffles, And put my plate in the sink, Washing the plate up. I finished, And grabbed my backpack.

    "Ready to go, Y/N?" Stan questioned, Putting his backpack over his shoulders. I smiled softly, And nodded.

    "Yup! I'm ready to go." I replied.

    Stan nodded, And we both walked out of the house. "I usually take the bus, So you now have to go to the bus as well. And not walk." Stan explained. What he say? "Wait, What?" I said, Looking at Stan. "Ya, No joke. So, There's something new you can experience." Stan said, Shrugging. I can't believe this....I have to go to a bus?! Great.

    We walked up to the bus stop, And saw Stans friends from yesterday!

    "Hey, Guy's!" Stan said, Waving at his friend's, Standing next to Kyle. "Hi!" I said, Waving at them.

    "Sup, Y/N!" Kyle replied, Smiling.

    I smiled, And stood next to Stan, Waiting for the bus to arrive as well. While we were waiting, Kyle walked up to me, And stood right by me.

    Eh?!

    I turned red a bit, But still tried to keep my smile. Kyle and I talked the whole time while waiting, Till the bus finally came!

    We both walked in, And I looked around. So this is how the inside of a bus look's like....

    I looked at each side, And didn't know where to sit at. "Hey, Y/N! Come sit with me!" I heard Kyle say. I looked at his direction, And immediately sat down next to him.