Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ; Wᴇʟᴘ, Aᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ.

Y/N POV.
________
Welp! This is pretty awkward. I already want to go to my room, And shove my face into my pillow. This is so embarrassing! Why did mom had to force me to do this....

"Y/N? What're you doing here? Don't you usually go out with your friend's, Or just stay in the house all day?" Stan said.

Dude! Why is he exposing me like that?!

I gave Stan a little glare, Than walked up to him looking down at the ground.

"Mom said that I was now going to the same school as you tomorrow, And wants me to get to know your friend's, So I won't be a....loner." I explained, Fiddling with my finger's.

"Wait. You're going to the same school as me, Now?!" Stan said, A bit loudly.

"Stan....!" I whispered, Yelled.

"Oh! Sorry."

"It's alright. Now, Can I hang out with all of you? I really have no choice. Mom forced me to do this." I said, Feeling less shy now, Not even realizing That Stans friends are still starting at me. Hopefully they stop, I get uncomfortable really easily.

"Ya, Sure! We were about to go to the nearby restaurant to just get something to eat." Stan said, Holding the basketball in his arms.

I nodded, And looked at the other's, Seeing them look away from me.

"Well, Everyone. Let's get going!" Stan said, Staring to walk. "Yes! Hopefully where we're going to eat isn't a healthy restaurant!" One of the boy's said, With a red coat, And looking a bit....over, Weight. No offense, Though.

"Shut up, Fatass!" Another boy said. How did Stan even become friends with these people?!

"Hey! I'm big boned! I'm not fat!"

"Would the two of you just stop arguing for once?!" Stan yelled, Looking at the two boys with an 'annoyed' look.

The two boys stopped yelling, And didn't say another word.

"So! What're your name's?" I questioned, Wanting to at least know the boy's name's. Also because it's so quiet now, Which I don't like. I hate it being quiet! It make's things seem so awkward. "My name is Kyle!" "I'm Eric." "Mmmm mhm!" What? I turned to the boy with the orange parka, And made a look that I didn't really understood to what they just said.

The boy put his coat down a bit, And spoke up, "My name is Kenny." The boy said, Giving me a little smirk.

"Oh! Well, Nice to meet all of you!" I said, Smiling softly.

Stan smiled, Seeing me already getting comfortable with me being around his friend's.

"Welp. He we're!" Stan said, Walking inside the restaurant. We all walked inside, And it already looked crowded! I hate being in place's that have so many people, It gives me anxiety.

"Hello! How much will it be?" The lady said, Grabbing her pen. "Hello nice looking lady~! It will be 5, Please." Kenny said. Did he just flirted with a little older than him? I didn't know he was a flirt. Jeez....