Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ; Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴛʜs.

Y/N POV.
________
We made it to the entrance doors to the cafeteria, And I immediately heard loud talking, And yelling.

I looked at Firckle, And he didn't seem to care about the noise at all!

"Don't worry, You'll get used to it soon like me. C'mon, Let's walk inside." Firckle said, Walking inside. I nodded, And followed behind him. We walked inside, And the whole place was so crowded!

"Just follow me, And you won't be lost." Firckle said, Signaling me to follow him. I nodded, And followed.

We made it to a table, And I saw the same people from before! The....goths? I think I'm right. Ya, I think I am.

"Hi, Guy's." Firckle said, Sitting down.

"Hi, Firckle. Hm? Oh, Y/N." Pete said, Smiling. "Ya, Hi again." I replied, Waving shyly. "Come sit, Come sit." The girl said, Scooting over, To give me a spot to sit. I nodded, And sat down.

"So, Uh....what's your name's?" I questioned, Pointing at the girl, And the tall boy with the curly hair. "My name is Henrietta." "And I'm Michael." The boy replied, With an unsatisfied tone. I nodded, And smiled awkwardly.

I don't know If I really belong here....

I looked around at the table, And saw no food except coffee. If I order food, It'll will be awkward for me sense I'll be the only one eating.

Screw anxiety!

I was just looking around, Till I heard my stomach growl. Uh oh. Hopefully they did not hear that? This is so embarrassing! I really don't belong here. My stomach grumbles again, And I looked down. I think Firckle heard sense he looked at me. Shoot! "You hungry?" He questioned. He heard! I turned red from embarrassment, And slowly nodded. This is awkward.

"Oh! Want me to go get you some food? I can if you want?" Firckle said, Getting up from his seat. And taking out some money from his pocket.

"No! It's alright. I have my own money." I said, Stopping him.

"Thank keep the money. I'm alright with paying. Wanna come with me to the line?" "Sure!" I replied, Getting up. I at least don't have to be here, And be nervous.

I followed Firckle to the line, And he put one of his hands in his pants pockets. I looked around again, And waited patiently. "So, How're you liking this school so far?" Firckle questioned. I turned to him, And spoke, "I actually like it here. I'm making a ton of new friends!" I replied.

"That's good." Firckle said, Smiling softly which made my face go red a bit.

"Thanks, Firckle." "No problem." He replied.

Firckle saw that it was now his turn to order, And looked away from me. I just smiled, And watched. I'll should really repay him one day. He didn't had to do this, But it was his choice. "Got your food." Firckle said, Handing me the tray of food. "Thanks!" "Mhm." Firckle replied, Both of us now walking back to the table.

"Move!" Someone said, Pushing me. I held onto my food tightly, And turned around. It was Bebe, And her friend's again.

"Hey!" Firckle yelled, Looking at Bebe.

"She should've watched where she was going!" Bebe yelled, Continuing to walk away. Firckle sighed, And rolled his eyes.

"Stupid conformist...."