~The Eighth Book of Randomness ||~

• Dedicated to Plepete

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I ran out of names for my chapters so I climbed up a skyscraper and hopped into my microscope and waved the Potato flag. From there I became a stegosaurus. First I grew a tentacle and ate a leaf that was shaped like a water bottle. I am definitely a giant stegosaurus so pay no attention to me.

Tissue paper in a box lives in a pineapple under the toilet bowl. Savages eat books when lemons live in a house made of dead ants. I kinda forgot what I just say... Whenever I write for this book, my logic flies out of my head like a SCHMETTERLING! Germans are awesome... I want to learn how to speak German, but at the same time I want to continue learning the language in which the number four is unlucky.

Pour the bottle of water over your head, forget what I'm saying, destroy your brains with apples and EAT PIE. Don't forget the last step so that the horses don't die of lack of sugar. If they do happen to die of lack of sugar, give them salt. Did you know that salt contains salt, salt, and more salt? I kinda lied. Salt contains salt. Zzzz.

I'm sleepy... Can I just slip into a banana boat and fly away in a fan wfggtfv

I kinda slapped my head onto the keyboard just now... I'm at 230 words or whatever!!! I don't even care, nobody reads this anyways. It's like the map of my mind that nobody ever visits, pays attention to or even glances at. Jigsaw puzzles!

I'm out of soup because squirrels eat walnuts not acorns and your life is a lie. Cameras will take over the world using the power of lenses. 

"Sometimes I dream of cheese," Jason once said randomly. He actually said this as I was writing this chapter, so I suppose - nah, macaroni. 

*Skype noises* "Hi Grace!" Grace had joined the call.

*Skype noises and Grace leaves call* "Aww." Grace had left the call and us all alone in the cold, dark and lonely world where we would be eaten by the 'save' button.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z