~The Thirtieth Book of Randomness~

~Long chapters are made to celebrate weird things like the birth of a fish or the birth of another potato, which frankly happens every second but I'm just going to pretend it's a rare occasion~

Wulululululululu

New keyboard, new ideas, new way of typing. I'm trying to get used to this new keyboard while dreaming of flying away on a magical purple pony. 

Purple Pony : I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU, POTATOSAUCEINATREE!

Me : Yay let's go *hops on Purple Pony*

Purple Pony : CHIMICHANGAAAAAAA!!!! *flies away*

Me : MAY THE COURSE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

Purple Pony : Now Pages if you're still being a butt I will kill you.

Me : Now, now, Purple Pony, just because you're angry doesn't mean you can murder Pages.

Purple Pony : The struggle is real.

Me : Have a jelly bean whilst I eat a raisin.

Purple Pony : 'Raisin' is actually spelled 'raisen'.

Me : No it isn't. I should knoew because I live in a tree, where the non-existent grass is green and the sky is not visible.

Purple Pony : Forget I said anything.

Me : Why did my hand just disappear and then just suddenly reappear again?

Purple Pony : Because I left my hat at home... Can we go get it?

Me : Your home is in my mind. Sure, go ahead. I would love to go and see my mind.

Purple Pony : I'm afraid my hat is on the peak of Mt Everpotato, Potatosauceinatree.

Me : And now we HAVE to go get it? Just great. Thanks a bunch, Purple Pony. I'm now going to die of hypothermia. 

Purple Pony : Correction, 'hypothermometer'. 

Me : YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SPELL, DO YOU?!

Purple Pony : Just because I was created in the mind of a grammar freak doesn't mean I am one.

Me : Good point. Hang on... How were you even created? Did I give birth to you like Zeus gave birth to Athena? Are you made of thoughts? Did you come out of my forehead?

Purple Pony : I'm afraid I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Me : Oh.

The end. My dreams will never come true T-T

~Hey, wanna make my dreams come true? And no, I don't mean that in a dirty way. Let me just advertise a website I do not own, nor do I have any relation to in any way. Please visit www.purple.com for no particular reason. Be warned that it will shock you with a certain color.~