twenty-six

~Regina's POV~

"Jackie move over please."

"Nooo, mummy," she whines.

"Jackie come here. Why are you misbehaving? Por qué? Eh?"

"Wan daddy," she slides off my lap, "wan dada."

"Dada is coming home tomorrow baby."

"Wan dada, mummy."

"Come here baby."

"Noo! Mummy I wan daddy," she lays her head on lap. She pokes my belly. "I wan my daddy."

"She'll be here tomorrow." The front door swings open.

"Regina?! What the fuck?! I thought you were gonna come get me. Where were you?! I waited for you for two hours and you still didn't come. What the fuck?!"

"Emma?" I blink a few times.

"Daddy!!" Jackie gets up and runs to Emma.

"Hey Honey-bug! I missed."

"Daddy!"

"Emma what are you doing here? I thought you weren't getting out till Saturday."

"It is Saturday!"

"Then welcome home papi," I smile and stand up. I hug her and give her kisses.

"Dadddyyy!" Jackie whines.

"One second Honey-bug." Emma grab and kiss the life out of me. She leaves me breathless.

"Jesus," I gasp.

"Emma's just fine, babe. Jackie! Come here babygirl!" She scoops up Jackie. "I missed my baby!" She gives Jackie a ton of kisses and affection. "Where are your sisters?"

"In mummy, ana no daddy. Done done tata. Dada!" Jackie's toothy grin lights up my world. "Dada."

"My little Honey-bug princess! Jackie!! Oh god I love you so much." Emma squeezes Jackie. "Is that my Jessie?!"

"Daddy!" Jessie dances and runs to Emma.

"Jackie go wake Jaimie from her nap." Jackie smiles at me. She loves waking Jaime from her naps. I don't know why. She runs towards Jaimie's room. She's determined to complete her mission.

"Dada!" Emma tickles Jessie.

"My Honey-bun! I missed you baby." I hear whining down the hall. I walk over to see Jackie pulling Jaimie.

"Es stop! Mummy!" Jaimie cries. "Mummy!" I pick her up and she hides her face in my neck. She sniffles as she falls back asleep.

"Aw baby," I rub her back. "I know you're sleepy but your daddy is here to see you. Wake up Jaimie."

"Honey-boo," Emma calls. I walk over and hand her Jaimie. "Honey-boo wake up. It's daddy."

"Shacky you play?" Jessie asks Jackie. Instead of saying no, she runs to my legs and hides under my skirt. She squeezes my thigh as I try to take her out.

"Mummy! Nooo," she whines. I pull her out and hold her up.

"Bebé you can't hide under mummy's skirt."

"Can I hide under your skirt?" Emma smirks.

"Stop being fresh Emma," I giggle.

"Mummy, ooooo," Jackie puts her lips against mine. "Oooooooo," she hums and smiles. I do it back to her and she laughs hysterically. "Mummy ah-gain."

"Oooooooo," I hum.

"Mummy!" She laughs.

"Tata!" Jessie screams excitedly as the front door opens. "Tata!" She runs to Neal.