twenty-seven

~Emma's POV~

"Papi come get me."

"I'm at work Gina. Thank you." I take the paperwork and walk into my office. "What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good. And I'm hungry. Jaimie get the hell off my coffee table. Jessie Jesus Christ. Put your damn clothes back on."

"Sounds like you've got your-"

"Jackie please get out of mummy's hair. She doesn't feel good."

"What's bothering you?"

"My head and stomach. Oh my god. Jaimie. Get. Off. My. Coffee. Table. Get down. Thank you. Jessie. Why must you take your clothes off?... no I did not say bath time. Yeah so put your clothes on. Emma come take me to the doctors."

"Mummy!"

"Stop screaming Jackie. Get out my face. Your breath smells like Goldfish."

"Mummy. I wan talk ta daddy," Jessie says.

"I'm going to the doctors. Meet me there."

-doctor's-

~Regina's POV~

"Regina you are nine centimeters dilated," Dr. Cohen says to me. "You're gonna give birth any minute. Do you not feel your contractions?!"

"I just thought it was cramps since I don't feel well. Jaimie hand me my bolsa (👜). Thank you." I reach in the bag and pull out a burger. We stopped at Burger King (BK) on the way here.

"You're gonna eat a burger now?"

"Yeah. I'm hungry. And I'm not pushing till my papi- sorry till my wife gets here." She sighs and my phone starts ringing. "Hello. No I'm at the delivery room. Well almost. I'm eating a burger. No. Alright. See ya in a sec Neal."

"Who is Neal?"

"Tata!" Jessie shouts.

"That is Neal." I point and take a second bite of my burger.

"Hi Neal," dr. Cohen shakes his hand.

"Hi. Gina you got another burger?"

"Yeah. Here you go." I hand him the burger and start calling Emma. "Emma where are you?"

"Same place I was when you last called me; the office."

"Emma, come to the hospital. I'm about to have your kid, and where are you, the damn office. Everyone is here except you. I'm nine centimeters dilated."

"Damn. Why didn't you call sooner? I'm coming."

"I told you I was going to the doctors cuz I didn't feel good. I need a new car. My water broke on the front seat while I was in the drive thru at BK."

"You need to give birth, not a new car."

"Where are you?"

"In my car. I'm on my way. Honey! Get in the car! Damn. She always be taking her sweet ass time. Alright let's go."

"Hi Honey."

"Hi Gina. How are you doing?"

"I'm hungry and about to give birth."

"Emma why didn't we leave earlier."

"Regina we need to get you to a delivery room," dr. Cohen says.

"Listen Cohen, I'm not giving birth till Emma Swan gets here. My baby won't be born without his daddy."

"Damn skippy!" Emma shouts.