Chapter 3

Kirby's p.o.v.

I can't believe I lost my drawing of Macho Taco.The last time I had it,I was near Mrs.Garcia's class.Anyways,I'm currently at my locker with Eli and Fish while they keep on coming up with ideas of where my drawing could be. "Guys,I had it last near Mrs.Garcia's class so it has to be there somewheres," I state as I open my locker.When I opened my locker,a note fell out.I picked it up as Eli questioned, "What is that?" I shrugged, "I dont know." I opened the note to find my drawing of Macho Taco, "Guys,it's Macho Taco!Wait...there's two pages connected." I pulled my drawing out and placed it into my notebook while I started reading what the note said, "It says: Hey Kirby. I just wanted to return your drawing. It is pretty cool and creative! I love it! You're a talented artist, ya know! Anyways, I found it on the floor near my locker and I saw your initials at the bottom of the page. I went to Ms. Green and she recognized it as your drawing immediately so she's a great aunt! So, if you want to know who I am, my locker is number 83. -Anonymous"

"Ohhh,sounds like someone has a secret admirer!" Eli said,nudging me in the ribs.I rolled my eyes, "Hold up,there is another paper." I went to start reading it but Fish took it out of my hands before I could look.He started reading as a smile appeared on his face, "Umm...Kirby,look at this." I take the paper and scan the title: Top 5 Cutest Guys.

 5.) Ryan L.

4.) Grayson N.

3.) Michael U.

2.) Dylan A.

Cutest Guy.) Kirby Buckets

I smile as I think to myself, "Someone thinks I'm the cutest guy at school." I look at Eli and Fish,"It's time to figure out who wrote this note." I look at the note, "Okay,this person said that they found my drawing on the floor near their locker.Locker number 83.So,let's go." We started walking over to this mysterious locker to find no one there.Eli touched the door and the locker slowly and creepily opened, "Um Kirby,can we just go ask your aunt?The locker is open." I nod, "Let's go." 

I run over to my aunt's office wih Eli and Fish trailing behind,"Aunt Kelly?Aunt Kelly?" She looked up at me and as soon as she spotted me,a smile appeared on her face, "Oh my,hi Kirby.What can I do for you today?" I'm out of breath but I manage to choke out, "Locker 83." She raises an eyebrow, "Yes,we have that locker.What about it?" I take a deep breathe,the cool air filling my lungs as I say, "Who's locker is number 83?" My aunt smiles, "Hold up Kirb,let me check." She pushed some buttons and clicked her mouse, "Okay Mr.Buckets,locker 83 belongs to..."