Chapter 7

3 Months Later...

Isabella's p.o.v.

I walked into school with my hoodie covering my face.I start walking towards my locker when I bump into a figure.I look up to see Fish and Eli standing in front of me.I look back down,"Sorry guys.I wasn't watching where I was going." They both nod,Fish being the first to strike up a conversation,"So Isabella,where were you headed?" I gulp, "My locker and then I wanted to talk to Kirby." Eli looks at me, "You know,he's only talking to you because he likes Kayla,right?" When Eli said that,I could feel my heart shatter.I knew I 'd never have a chance with him.I knew it.Anyways,Fish must've noticed how much to heart I took it because he reached his hand out, "Isabella?" I pushed past them and ran to the bathroom.On my way,I passed Kirby who was at his locker getting books out.

Once I reached the bathroom,I walked in,not caring who was in there.I headed towards the last stall and entered it.I put down my bag and slid down the cold wall,processing every thing that Eli just told me.Of course Kirby likes Kayla.Who doesn't?Shes just so pretty and perfect.Unlike me.

Anyways,I dried my eyes and stood up,walking out of the stall.I look into the mirror to see my reflection:sad,broken and just done.I walk out of the bathroom to run into Kirby who looks concerned, "Isabella,are you okay?What's wrong?" I just shake my head and walk past him.I'm not in the mood for this right now.My eating disorder has gotten a whole lot worse and I'm just...I can't handle this right now.I open up my locker when I notice Kirby talking to Eli and Fish.Eli looks at me with a guilty look on his face while I just shrug back,not giving a care.Kirby,Fish and Eli all start walking over to me,Kirby ahead of them.Once they reach me,I huff,knowing I can't get away but they were all blocking my exits.

"Isabella,let me explain.I-" Kirby pleads but I cut him off, "I don't need you to explain.I don't want you to explain.I just want to know..." I take a deep breath and continue, "Why?Why would you pretend to be my friend when in the end,all you wanted was my best friend?Kirby,I've got a lot going on right now and this isn't worth being a part of it.I just...you know what?This is stupid.Don't ever talk to me again." With that being said,I slam my locker shut and walk away before it could get worse.

I could feel the bile rising up in my throat so I veer off into the bathroom and just let it all out.Everything.When I finished,I wiped my mouth and walked to the office.I called my Aunt Jackie and she came pick me up.I just want to sleep right now.That's all I need.Just to lay down,close my eyes and sleep.