Chapter 6

With Isabella

Isabella's p.o.v.

"Father,you need to clean up your act or get out of this house",I say as I stand there,waiting for his response.My father simply throws a beer bottle at me,I duck before it could hit me.He gets up, "Who do you think you are to tell me what to do?!Remember,your struggling!With an eating disorder and I can make sure to hell that you don't get help!" That right there tore it.I ran up to my room and locked my door.I grabbed a bag and started packing whenever I hear, "Isabella Faye Keith,open this door right now!!!" "Never," I scream back at the top of my lungs.He bangs and hits on the door as I open my window,preparing to jump out.Right when I got ready to jump.my door swung open to reveal my dad with an angry expression on his face, "Isabella Faye,I told you to open the door but you didn't listen.So I have no clue but to..." SLAP! That's it.He touched me.I place my hand on my cheek and back away slowly,away from my frightening father.All I can remember after that was feeling a sharp pain in my eye before the room went black.

With Kirby...

Kirby's p.o.v.

"Kirb,we need to talk" my dad said as he sat down next to me.I looked at him,"Yes?" I gulped nervously,I wonder what he wants to talk about. "Kirby,you are 14 and soon,you will earn a new interest.That interest is-" "Girls.I know.I like someone anyways," I cut my dad off.His eyes widen as he listened while I continued. "Anyways,her name is Kayla and she's cute.I'm friends with her best friend," My dad looked at me with suspicion as he raised an eyebrow, "Kirby,are you just friends with Kayla's best friend to get closer to Kayla?" I nod my head as my dad sighs in disappointment, "Well,when she gets hurt,it's up to you to fix it.But in my opinion,your better than that Kirb." With that being said,my dad pats my leg and walks away,leaving me alone to think.