Chapter 10

With Kayla...

Kayla's p.o.v.

Once I got home,I set my bag down on the rack as my mom came rushing in, "Hey sweetie!How was your day?" I smiled a bit, "Okay.The only down point is that I was mean to this boy who liked me." My mom,Autumn,looked at me with a puzzled expression, "Honey,why did you do that?It's not like he offened anyone who is important to you." I looked at my mom as annoyance began to form in the pit of my stomach as I shouted, "Well actually.he did!He hurt Isabella so badly and she's got enough on her plate as it is!" My mom stepped forward, "Calm down.What's wrong with Isabella?" I took a deep breath as the tears started forming, "She has Anorexia and i-it's getting worse.A-And her dad b-b-beats her." My mom looked at me shocked as she pulled me close,hugging me tightly, "Kay,I'll tell her mom.Fawn needs to be home." "There's no point.She doesn't care.Isabella told her mom what happened and she said to get over it",I cried as my mom hugged me tighter.She grabbed her coat, "Baby,we're going to her house righ now." With that being said,we walked out of the house,headed to my best friend's.

With Kirby and Isabella...

Kirby's p.o.v.

I look up at Isabella to see her staring at me.I feel a blush rise to my cheeks as I take a deep breath and say, "So...umm,you know how the Winter Dance is coming up and all?And how it's boys ask girls?" She nods and says, "Yeah...if you want,I can try and get Kayla to go with you." I chuckle and shake my head, "No thanks,I don't want to go with her." Isabella cocked her head slightly to the side in confusion, "Then who do you want to go with?" I smile,my red cheeks becoming impossibily redder and I close my eyes and open them right as I say, "You.I want to go with you."