Chapter 11

Isabella's p.o.v.

I looked at Kirby in pure shock.He wanted to go to the Winter Dance with me.The girl who he pretended to be friends with.I just stared at him with my mouth ajar slightly. "Isabella?Are you okay?" I snapped back to reality, "Huh?Yeah.I'm fine.Now,what was the question again?" He giggled quietly and repeated his question, "Will you go to the Winter Dance with me?" I smiled,happy that I had heard him right, "I would love to." Kirby grinned and leaned in,me thinking that he was gunna kiss me on the cheek but boy was I wrong.He grabbed my face gently and turned it towards him when I felt a pair of warm and soft lips on mine.

With Fish and Eli...

Eli's p.o.v.

I felt so bad for what I had done.I ruined one of Kirby's best friendships.They were perfect for each other and I had to put my two sense in.Anyways,I'm with Fish right now in the park and we are walking along the pathway while an awkward silence was in the air. "Eli,I know you feel bad and all but you kinda need to talk." I looked at him, "Fish,I made Kirby so mad and I made Isabella cry.Why wouldn't I be acting like this?" Fish shrugged as we kept walking,the silence disappearing as we talked about random things. After a while,I noticed a familair looking ponytail about 2 meters away and this girl was across from some guy who I couldn't see too well.I must've been staring for long because Fish nudged me in the ribs, "Eli,quit staring!" but he paused when he noticed what I was staring at, "Hey,that looks like Isabella's ponytail and that's the jacket she was wearing today." I looked very hard when it hit me.I pulled Fish behind a tree and said, "Dude,that was Isabella!And she was talking to some random dude!" Fish looked back at her to see the mysterious boy grab her face and pull her forward,him leaning in while she just stood there;she seemed so clueless.Like she didn't know that was gunna happen.He leaned back behind the tree and looked at me, "Eli,he just kissed her.When Kirby finds out,he won't be happy." We both kept on watching secretly behind the tree.Now we sound like stalkers...great.