For the First Order - part 2

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: This contains SPOILERS for TROS and smut

A/N: I had to do a part two both for myself and all those who requested it lol, this is more gratuitous smut than it is plot lmao.

Word Count: 1.7 k

It didn't take long to find a place to live in, you unloaded the ship of all necessities and then pushed it with the force into a deep lake inside the forest where no one would ever find it. You both get on the speeder you had purchased and ride to your new house. It's strange having all these new things and possessions, all this stuff that was yours and not just First Order issued necessities and living quarters.

You fill the bookshelves with the old Jedi and Sith books you managed to take with you, Armitage changes into the clothes you bought him, he is clearly unpleased with them after living his whole life in a pressed and proper uniform.

"Life isn't all pins and badges and ranks Armitage," you tease him as you walk up behind him in the mirror, his face of disgust fades when he sees you in a thin dress, a shawl around your shoulders, earthy tones complement your bright eyes and soft hair that's pulled back so delicately. An outfit not suitable for fighting, not suitable for a Major, but that life is behind you now.

"As glad as I am to be here with you, I have to wonder what is next." He says, looking at your face through the mirrored reflections as you come up closer behind him and wrap your arms around his waist, you stand on your tippy-toes to rest your chin on his shoulder, pulling him down a bit to do so.

"We wait, the First Order will fall, the important people will all die and all that's left will be us, we will shape it from the ashes, just as what was done with the Empire, but better this time. Until then though we wait out the war, we stay here and relax and enjoy the lack of responsibilities." You smile and he places his hands over yours.

"You said once I was Supreme Leader, I could kiss you anytime I'd like."

"Mhm," you agree with a hum, you watch the blush creep up his cheeks, he's embarrassed but you want him to continue.

"I don't want to wait that long," he nervously admits not wanting to sound greedy, he doesn't want to make it sound as if just being here with you wasn't enough, as if you saving his life wasn't enough.

"Well since I did get you killed, I think I owe you that at least."

"I would have gotten myself killed without your help, it's thanks to you I'm still alive," he argues as he turns in your hold to face you, he brushes your strands of hair out of your face, you smile up at him as he grabs your sides and stares down at you, the courage he felt when he first kissed you is gone.

"Well, I think there is not much else to do here besides that."

"I can stay here and stare at your pretty face and do nothing but kiss you until the war has ended?" He asks grabbing the sides of your face gently and tilting your head up even more. You are both choosing to focus on each other rather than dwell on what you both just lost, what you both barely survived, and it's working for now.

"You can kiss me forever if you so wish," you giggle and his heart pounds in his chest, his fingers shake ever so slightly against your skin but you feel it. You place your palms over his hands and then lean up to meet his lips. Just like before it's needy and reassuring, it's worth everything he's lost ten times over.

He's wearing cotton clothes and light colours that make him look even paler than the dark uniform did, but you can't wait to get them off of him. You risked everything with him, you almost lost him without getting to go farther than a heated kiss. You would change that as soon as you got the chance, and this was it.