A little bit of Assistance

Fandom: Star Wars

Pairing: Reader x Armitage Hux

Warnings: SMut, and very descriptive smut at that.

A/N: Can I write Hux fics without smut? YES!

Do I want to? NO!

Word Count: 2.3k

The sliding door slams behind him with an intensity you are not quite used to. Given the doors are automatic sliding doors and will close on their own there is no need to even close them, nevermind slam them shut. But if you want the effect, if you wanted to wordlessly convey your current state of anger, you could forcefully slide it shut behind you. A dramatic act which General Hux has just done as he entered the office.

You look up, a bit surprised at the sound. Not to say Hux was a usually warm presence, he was actually usually quite cold but never directly towards you. You worked hard, you didn't make mistakes, he respected you enough to never usually take his moods out on you, you just happened to be in his line of fire at the moment.

Another loud slam echoes through the room as he rushes past you and into his private office, you gulp wondering what could have happened to sour his mood so much. After starring at his door for a few minutes and coming to the conclusion that he was not coming out anytime soon you took your datapad out and messaged your friend to see if she knew any information. She was a radar technician, whatever was going on on the ship technicians always heard it, and like little mice, they passed the gossip on and on and she was your main informant since you didn't often leave this office.

She was the reason you knew almost anything about Hux, even the things no one is supposed to know. Like the way his father abused him as a child, the little known theory that Phasma and Hux were somehow behind his father's death, rightfully so. It gave a little bit more human behind his stern face and perfectly pressed uniform, that you ironed and made it that way, his perfectly shined buttons, his jelled back hair, his shined black boots.

There was little in the universe you would not do for him, he treated you quite well compared to the other assistants, especially the many that came and went for other more violent officers in the First Order, especially Ren.

General Hux was kind, or Armitage which was his first name that you wished you could call him by, a name so sweet you wish you could whisper it into his ear in just the right tone to watch his pale cheeks turn bright pink, to watch him fix his collar that suddenly feels all too tight, along with his pants.

There were many things you thought of as you sat at your desk doing monotonous daily tasks, daydreaming of exaggerated unrealistic scenarios.

One of the reasons Hux likes you so much was because of where you came from, a planet that's widely known for the slave trade before the First Order took it over and turned it more into a military planet. You were taught to serve your whole life, to make no mistakes, how to make yourself seem nonthreatening, how to be as convenient as possible, that you should do whatever you are told, and to go beyond, to please your master in whatever way you think is fit.

And you can't help it, the thoughts that come to mind when you know he's in his office brooding, temperamental and angry, you know he just needs a little assistance, and what else could you offer him. No, you don't feel obligated to do it, and he would never ask or force anything inappropriate on you, but you wonder if he would let you. If he's as lonely and desperate as you are.

As his assistant you live for his gratification, his compliments, you wondered how his words of praise would sound different or perhaps just the same as you sank your mouth around him, swallowed him deep and licked your tongue against his cock, scraping your teeth ever so gently to hear him wince.