four🎈

MIRACLE'S POV

08:03am two weeks later🌬

I woke up to somebody ringing off my doorbell.

I rubbed my eyes as I checked my phone to see the time.

"Tf? it's not even 9am".

I sighed getting out of bed slipping into my red fluffy slippers that were next to my bed, making my way over to my front door as the ringing commenced.

That shit was pissing me off.

I peeped through the peep hole to see it was my ex from a year ago.

He had a suitcase and a bag on him.

I scrunched my face up confused as to why he was here.

I broke up with him because he couldn't keep that salami in his pants, making me look stupid out here in these streets fucking anything and anybody. His friends were always buttering me up, telling me how he was a good dude but was encouraging and hiding his filth behind closed doors, which was a shame because we were good friends before all that shit happened.

I sighed opening the door.

"Christian" I said with an nonchalant look on my face with my hand on my hip.

"Hey cupcake, you miss me?" he licked his lips, staring me down.

I rolled my eyes. 

"I'd be lying if I said I did".

He put his hand on his heart with a hurt expression.

"Hurtful, why you so cold girl"

I sighed getting annoyed with the conversation.

"Tf you want christian, why you ringing my doorbell like you ain't got no sense"

"Can I come in at least?"he pleaded.

I raised an eyebrow.

"No you can say that shit right here"

He sighed.

"Ight boom, my girl went through my phone last night and she saw some shit so kicked me out our crib" he explained as I listened with a blank expression.

"That doesn't explain why you at my door before 9am"

"What I'm trying to say is..that I need a place to stay, just for three days til I get back on my feet" he asked.

I let out a petty laugh in disbelief.

"You're kidding right? you ain't got any "homies" you can stay with?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I do but they ain't picking up their phones-hold on why my calls ain't go through to yo phone?" He questioned.

"Cause you blocked boy"

A hurt expression appeared on his face.

"Oh it's like that? damn miracle I thought we had something special."

"Oh we had something special alright and guess who ruined it?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"I apologised a billion times for what I did to you baby, I'm sorry that I hurt you the way i did, I was stupid and I was wrong, I didn't appreciate you and I thought the grass was greener on the other side" he said looking sympathetic.

"That's cool and all but I ain't hurt over it anymore".

"So you really gon do this to me? after everything? girl I'll even pay your rent"