twenty-one🎈

JAHSEH'S POV

At the club//01:45am

I sat at the bar downing what was my ninth shot of Hennessy.

I was mad as fuck about what happened with shawty tonight.I know she didn't exactly say that she would stop dancing, but it hurt me to see the way these fuck nigga's be lusting over her..and she's recuperating it too..even though she may not feel like it.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I slowly looked up and saw my boy tank.

"Yo x, you aight man? you've been real quiet..well more quiet than usual"he said sitting next to me.

I sighed. "I'm straight".

"Don't lie to the demon boy, I saw your little interaction with lil mama on stage, what's the deal?" He asked as he raised his hand to get the bar tenders attention.

"Can I get some service in this bitch? Gad damn, a nigga might be sleeping wit niggas that drop the soap for fun and I can't even get a shot henny? Y'all got me fucked up"he complained which made me laugh.

A female bar tender cautiously walked over to him with a weak smile.

"I'm sorry for the wait, what can I get you"

Tank squinted his eyes.

"What you can do is suck this demon dick but since that's against club rules, I'll settle with two double shots of henny" he sarcastically smiled.

The bar tender had an uncomfortable look on her face.

"I-I um, I'll be back" she quickly turned around to fix the drinks he wanted.

"You a whole trip bruh" I shook my head.

"Damn right I am, now what's up vro" he said.

I sighed.

"Aight cool, there's this shawty that I'm feeling..she's a stripper and I knew that before fucking with her..but now I've caught real deep, genuine feelings for her and now I can't stand knowing that she's dancing for these fuckidty fuck niggas on daily..I swear it makes me wanna shoot this place the fuck up, you've got no idea"I angrily gritted through my teeth.

"Oh I think the fuck I do, you forgetting that I know you lil nigga? I know that crazy still inside you deep down but you've got to contain that shit.
I think you just need to speak to her because it's obvious that you like her..just listen to what she has to say..there has to be a deeper reason as to why she's working here, I highly doubt she's working here by choice"he explained.

I nodded. "You right, I gotta find her" I say quickly downing my last shot.

"Go get yo girl vro!" Tank dapped up with me.

"Appreciate that vro"

•••

I began walking through the crowd trying to find where she could be.

She's a fucking stripper, she could be anywhere.

I looked over to my right to see ski goofing around with leah so I headed in that direction,
I tapped ski on his shoulder and he turned around, when he saw me he let out a raspy laugh.

"My fuckin nigga, I've been looking for yo ass"

I tilt my head.

"Why? whats up?"

"Wifi and coolie got escorted out vruh"