twelve🎈

MIRACLE'S POV

00:00pm//at miracle's home.

I got in from the club not too long ago after doing an early shift with india.

I headed straight into the shower cause i had glitter stuck on my ass. After I was done I put on some shorts I had already placed on the bed before I left for the club.I'm very organised like that. Anyways, just as I was about to go to bed I heard loud banging coming from my hallway.

I scrunched my face up thinking who it could be and who had the audacity to be banging on my door at this hour. I got up and lazily walked over to the door and my dumb ass didn't look through the peep hole before hand.

I opened the door and saw a tall man wearing a balaclava that was covering his face up.

I squinted my eyes in disbelief not believing this was actually happening right now.

"All I wanna know is why yo disrespectful "anonymous" face ass thought you could bang on my door at this hour of night? Have you lost your mind?"I questioned as he just stood there, watching me.

Something didn't feel right.

I followed my instincts and quickly ran back inside, running into my room and placed a chair I had by my table under the door handle to keep it shut.

I frantically called jah as I heard loud banging on my bed room door.

"Hello"
"X!! please get over her-".   I screamed as the man finally booted down my bed room door.

"Who the fuck you calling?! You got me fucked up miracle" He shouted as he ran over to me.

"What the fuck is happ-"

He snatched the phone out of my hand and ended the call.He looked back at me with cold eyes and took something out of his pocket. Right then a cloth was placed over my nose and mouth.

I tried to push him off but he punched me in my stomach making me squeal and everything went black.

•••

I finally managed to open my eyes and jumped, realising I was tied up and sitting down on a chair.

This nigga didn't-

I looked up to see the man in front of me staring me down through his balaclava.

He hasn't said a word since he practically broke into my house, assaulted me and tied me up.

He looked down at his feet and then looked back at me letting out a chuckle.

"I don't like how you've been treating me lately miracle"

I scrunched up my face as the voice I was hearing was sounding familiar to my ears.

"You must be out of your damn mind christian, walking up in here like you pay rent, untie me nigga!" I raged as I moved around in the chair.

He laughed at me as he walked over to me. He placed his index finger under my chin as I stared him down.

I moved my face away from his aggressively and he sighed as his finger dropped to his side.

"You should've just let me stay here"he said nonchalantly, which made me squint my eyes at him.

"Hold on, you mean to tell me that you did all this because I wouldn't let you stay here?! When travis scott was talking about sicko mode he didn't mean this shit asshole! Untie me!"I shouted as I aggressively tried to get up.

"Bitch, shut yo goofy ass up" he snapped back irritated by what I had just said.

"You sound like a bitch, bitch". I laughed to myself amused that my sarcasm still got to him.

I tilt my head as I looked at him.

"Look at you, waltzing yo ass up in here, banging on my door like you ain't got no sense, punched me in my shit, put my ass to sleep and then tied a bitch up, this nigga even came in a balaclava" I laughed. "you pussy boy"I laughed at him as I watched him get heated.

"Shut them gums up bitch damn, I could've done worst to you, you know that better than anyone" he viciously snapped back at me.

I chuckled looking down and then back at him.

"Look at you my nigga, you should be ashamed you ignorant piece of shit, you cheated on me on multiple occasions, lied about it to my face even though we blatantly seen yo ass on that video fucking that bitch with the long ass pussy lips, how do you even feel that shit huh? I surprised her shit didn't fly away with those wings she had going on,but that's what you like right?" I laughed.

"cheesy dick ass nigga I hate yo-"

"Say that shit again" he said in a cold chilling tone as he pulled out a gun and placed it against the side of my head.

I froze.

I looked at the gun and then back at him.

"Wow Christian, I never thought you could stoop any lower than you have, you must be really going through some shit to even have the balls to pull out a gun on me and place it at my temple, you got me fucked up"

" You wouldn't shut up, you always talking shit"

"Na I speak facts and you aren't used to it because you don't understand it so you lash out, but anywho, can you untie me now? this game is getting boring and I don't wanna play anymore"

He sighed as bent down to finally untie me and I sent a hard back hand straight to his face.

He hissed as he held an angry facial expression, holding the side of his face.

"The next time you pull some shit like this ima make you eat yo dick, seasoned and stewed, understood?" I questioned as I waited for conformation.

He sucked his teeth as he nodded.

"Good, but I called someone and they might be coming over here so you better-"

We were interrupted by loud banging on my door again.

"OPEN UP!! THIS IS THE POLICE!!"

-tobecontinued