Chapter 10- virgil.

Important message at the bottom!

 ---

Deceit's plan. It's a horrid one. But he said it was the only way to actually earn respect. I knew they were just faking it. Who would want to be friends with me anyway? I'm told to build a relationship with them, then, have more input, eventually taking over. The logistics of it are not well thought out and it will not work, but who am I to stop their fun?

I'm told to try and to befriend them. Try to get into their heads, and break them. Try to weigh in more in decisions, manipulate them, control them, hurt them. I don't want to do that, but I'm somewhat scared of what they might do if I don't. I start to show up nearly every day. Even when I don't go there, I still always appear there somehow. I either sink, or teleport, or wake up there. I usually end up on the couch or on the kitchen table. 

Thomas started school recently. He catches the bus every day, and on the way home too. Patton tries to make Thomas be friends with everyone, Logan tries to focus on studies, and Roman tries to enter every theatrical thing there is. What can I do? I just make him anxious and stressed. Everyone else is doing their part while I'm here, just dragging everyone down. I start to stress even more, and I need to make sure Thomas gets through the week without having a breakdown, and I try to not stand out too much. Just blend in, then we won't get picked on or called out. It's kinda hard though when you have to work with Roman.

I try to hang out with the other sides and gather information on them, and how things work, but I don't get much outta them. I sigh as I start walking to the darker mind palace. I open the door and sit on the ratty couch of ours, scrolling on my phone. Remus is sitting on the other edge of the couch, evidently zoning out. I ignore him until he says something that sends shivers down my spine, "I wonder if Thomas is gay." 

Don't get me wrong, Being Gay's fine. But other people don't think so. Mabey. I DON'T KNOW, OK?! I'm just trying to keep Thomas alive! Remus goes back to staring blankly at the wall, "What would happen then?"  

People would probably pick on him. Make fun of him, hurt him. I don't want that. 

___________________

Hello! I am so sorry that I havent updated but I've completely given up. I'm so so sorry but the motivation to write this story has vanished. If anone wants to take this story, I will let you copy and paste or something and take credit for the Idea or something, just tell me so I know to delete this or direct it to you. 

Thank you all so much for understanding and dealing with this cringe worth story

- An Aussie Unicorn