To The Mall

Third person*

"With that class is dismissed," Aizawa said in a tired tone already crawling into his yellow cacoon. Everyone walked out quickly chatting amongst themselves though Todoroki didn't move from his spot. Not until everyone had left the room. He slowly pushed himself up taking his time to grab his books before walking out.

He had no intention of going anywhere other than back to his dorm or talking to anyone. That included the hot head that had been waiting outside the room for Todoroki since the bell.

"Hey Icyhot-" Bakugou called just after the teen had walked past him. Todoroki cursed to himself in his head, he had been dreading talking to the other all day due to the long explanation Shoto owed him.

He continued walking just a little slower allowing Bakugou to catch up, figuring that the blonde would simply walk back to the dorm to talk. He didn't expect Bakugou to grab his arm and pull him in the opposite way.

"Come on we're not going that way"

Todoroki's face showed pure confusion as he stumbled behind trying to keep up"Where are we going?"

"Out." Was the only reply he got as he was pulled behind. "Out?" Todoroki repeated as a question.

Bakugou opened the school doors walking out with the other behind "That's what I said"

Shoto suddenly stopped pulled his arm away and causing Katsuki to turn around with a questioning look. "Um..." Todoroki started rubbing his wrist with his other hand "I'm sure you can go wherever on your own. I'd like to go back to the dorms." He thought for sure he had sounded loud and rude though it only came out as a dull whisper.

He turned walking away but didn't go far. Bakugou didn't really think about it he simply did the first thing that came to mind in his case it was throwing the smaller one over his shoulder and continuing to walk. Todoroki jumped at the sudden actions beginning to complain.

"Please just put me down I'm tired and I don't wanna go anywhere or socialize with anyone..." He had plenty more to complain about, like the fact it hurt to walk or that Bakugou's shoulder was digging into his stomach and it hurt but he stopped himself before continuing starting to feel selfish.

You should feel selfish cause you are. Can you hear yourself you should apologize.

Bakugou rolled his eye setting Todoroki down at the gates "No, I can't go by myself, you have to come"

"Why?"

"Because you're the whole reason we're going, you need some fresh air. I'm just sorry you'll have to spend the time with those other dip shits" Bakugou said mumbling the last part.

"Wait, other? Who else is coming..."

"BAkuBRo sORrY We'rE LaTe SeRO GOT hIS HEad stuck IN beTeen THE...."

"Stop screaming in my ear!" Bakugou yelled grabbing the redheads shirt. He released the other from his grip "Let's go" he said not wanting to even know the other part of their story which could be literally anything knowing them.

Todoroki on the other hand was more than curious about what had happened he leaned forward a but turning his head to look at Sero "What did you get your head stuck in?" he whispered "How?"

Sero smile rubbing the back of his head about to answer. "Nope." Bakugou said before dragging Todoroki away "I don't wanna hear about your stupidity, you probably just got your head stuck under your bed again"

"Actually not this time" Sero stated somewhat proudly and Kaminari finally bursted out laughing making Jirou who hadn't been there for whatever happened worry.