Truth

*A little Kirikami ahead*

Third person*

Chatter spread through the cafeteria just as it did everyday. Todoroki sat with the bakusqaud eating his soba at his own pace. He had been sitting Midoriya and the others but he had begin feeling tired of being a third wheel to Midoriya and Uraraka and also having to listen to Iida lectures and rants.

"Soooo....." Mina started leaning forward into Bakugou's face.

Bakugou glanced lowering his fork "So what?"

Mina was about to reply before Kaminari took the words straight out her mouth. "What'd you do? Why were you guys called to the office?"

Bakugou took his bite waiting till after he swallowed to respond. "The hell you asking just me?"

Mina leaned back "We figured you had done something to get the two of you in trouble"

With that Todoroki snickered slightly regretting it when Bakugou glared at him.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK THAT!?"

All of them stared at the blonde before each of them, excluding Todoroki, began listing of all the reasons.

"SHUT UP!!"

Bakugou put his chin in his hand with a huff.

"Nevermind that" Mina said "If it wasn't Bakugou then why'd you two get called to Nezu's office?"

Todoroki looked down at his food "It's personal."

Kirishima leaned forward a bit "Shit man. I'm sorry, we weren't trying to pry or anything"

The heteochromatic teen shook his head "You're fine, I just don't really wanna talk about it"

They had talked in the office for around two hours all about the torment he went through at home. It wasn't exactly pleasant for Todoroki but at least now they were on a hunt for his father and Todoroki was assured there was no way of Endeavor getting out of this. Something else Nezu had said had been on the teens mind as well. It was about his second gender. Nezu had recommended that he tell the rest of the class in stead of keeping it a secret.

Todoroki knew they wouldn't judge. After all they had a few known omegas in the class- Aoyama, Kaminari, Jirou, not to mention there own teacher Aizawa... they are all treated no differently. Hell, the whole bakusqaud knew about Todoroki and they still treated him the same. It was kept in mind that he would have no loss if he shared the information with his classmates, in fact he would probably gain in one way or another, but something was still holding him back.

Figures is that everything his father had said about his son being an omega got to him. Both of his older brothers were alpha's and his sister was a beta so he was treated like a disappointment no matter how hard he tried to make his father proud. And of course there were all the kids in the past that took advantages of him because of Aito telling people he was an omega. Of course back then Aito didn't know Todoroki was really an omega he just thought it was a lie he made up. It all just made Todoroki paranoid of anyone knowing.

Although now Todoroki had Bakugou on his side and he knew it would be hell for any daring soul who tried to insult his gender or anything else in front of the hot head.

"Todoroki? You good man?" Kirishima asked taking a bite of his own food and breaking Todo out of his thoughts.

He had made up his mind.

Shoto nodded giving the others a content smile "I'm fine"

He needed to be honest with his classmates.